• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

saw a red OEM looking NSX parked at Acura Pleasanton

Probably me! Was in for the ABS flush after doing a full tb/wp/valve adjust/oil leak service.

Was that you parked right in front of me? Looked great.

Seems every time I go there at least 1 or 2 other NSX.

Brian

Saw a NJ plate Red NA2 in DC. Visiting?

Crappy camera phone pic

Oooooh I know where that car is lol

Maybe it's just me but, I would HATE having someone broadcast where my car lives at night or during the day. Day meaning where I work and night being where I live lol. I hope no one ever sees my car parked anywhere haha

Last edited:
18 May 2011

Today in a car audio/rims shop in Daly City,

91-01 Black w/ custom rims.

What where they tearing out of your engine compartment???? Looked like half of the intake manifold along with other guts...... Doing a Supercharger?

-----------
And today, the 23rd it got moved out to the street. What sizes rims are those? 19/20? Seems pretty lofty.

Last edited:
that was me.
That was also me on p52 #1285.
I live off of washington and union st.

small world.

Spotted you again today on Fremont/Washington, but I was in my beater SUV. :redface:

Otto

Spotted a black 02- on SF Bay Bridge @ 3:15 on Friday May 20th with nice LED's in the front and a type-r wing.

Great to see another NSX, especially while rolling and lowered.:smile:

we exchanged waves, I was in my red M6. I wished I switched cars that friday.

Rich

Saw a sparkling red NSX-T with the license plate "TYMLESS" (or something very close to that spelling) parked in Walnut Creek just outside of Massimo's restaurant on Friday evening. Parked my Prius as fast as I could and ran over to introduce myself but you had scrammed already....anyone here on Prime? I live in Lafayette and haven't seen another NSX in the hood for quite a while.

Saw a sparkling red NSX-T with the license plate "TYMLESS" (or something very close to that spelling) parked in Walnut Creek just outside of Massimo's restaurant on Friday evening. Parked my Prius as fast as I could and ran over to introduce myself but you had scrammed already....anyone here on Prime? I live in Lafayette and haven't seen another NSX in the hood for quite a while.

That would be me! "TYMELSS" :biggrin: Too bad I missed you! I was waiting in the car while my wife was in the salon. Maybe I will see you at a local meet one of these days.

Ryan, sorry I didn't get to meet you. Very nice looking car, btw.

Did Shad do your SC? He did mine, but I'm getting 351 to the wheels not 385 like yours. Are you using a smaller pulley to achieve higher compression?

Looking forward to meeting you at the next cars and coffee/meet and greet.

My plate reads: ACUR450 ('a cure for 50'.....got it for my 50th b-day)

Chris

Ryan, sorry I didn't get to meet you. Very nice looking car, btw.

Did Shad do your SC? He did mine, but I'm getting 351 to the wheels not 385 like yours. Are you using a smaller pulley to achieve higher compression?

Looking forward to meeting you at the next cars and coffee/meet and greet.

My plate reads: ACUR450 ('a cure for 50'.....got it for my 50th b-day)

Chris

Yes, I am running the high boost pulley with bigger injectors and the AEM FIC unit. The dyno graph should have read around 395rwhp if the fuel limiter didn't kick in early for some reason. Oh well. :smile: My brother's 3.0L is putting down 405 at the wheels with the same set-up! :eek: Shad did the high boost install/tuning on my car as well as my brothers.

Spotted a Red / Black top 91-93 COUPE
looked completely stock (with the fat 5 spoke wheels)
Super clean and Beautiful :smile:

on 101 south bound Monday May 23 around 9;15a.
You exited at the Grand Ave exit in South San Francisco

Saw Jfowler's car and a black NSX with Idaho plates this morning at Redmond Town Center. Was going to snap a few pics and say 'Hi' but when I went back after finishing working on a car, they were gone. :frown:

Saw a 02+ yellow NSX in the Infinera parking lot this morning when I dropped a friend off at work. Anyone here on Prime?

91-01 Red on 18/19 w/ Wings west kit, tinted hatch

Spotted on NB 280 by San Jose about 6:30AM, you cut across to get behind a mini and headed east on 85.

I was behind you for a short time in my rental ugly as sin bright yellow POS Chevy Aveo.

saw a red 91-01 with ivory interior heading eastbound on the 580 through Pleasanton at 6:45 this morning

Saw a red 91-01 with polished aftermarket wheels on Harbor Pt. Blvd near Laguna and I-5 this morning around 8:15am in Elk Grove. Driver appeared to be an older gentleman and he had a passenger. Was in my daily driver.

Saw a 94-01 red NSX (6KRC744) parked in the NetApp parking lot today. Anyone here on Prime?

Back