• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Just saw a blue NSX on highway 50 coming back from Folsom around 7:30pm tonight.

DEC 18 / I-880 Southbound / license plate ending 707 / Stevens Creek Blvd exit / 5:05 PM / Black NA1 mod / :smile: your lady was driving the car for you.

Saw a very nice 95-2001 formula red stock in Raleys shopping center on Fair Oaks and sunset, around 6pm on wednesday, anyone here

Last edited:
Finally made an account! So here are a collection of spottings from the last few weeks in SF.

Earlier today spotted a black NA1 with tints, exhaust(Comptech?), lowered on wheels(OZ Racing?) on 19th ave & Sloat at 4:30PM. I was not in my NSX

2 days ago, spotted a silver NA2 with CF wing & some polished wheels on Irving & 22nd Ave, a older gentlemen. I was in my G35 coupe driving the opposite way. EDIT: Just looked at the Difflow thread below this & it looks to be the same silver NA2 in that pic :smile:

2 weeks ago a stock silver NA2 honked & waved at me on Monterey st while I was parked talking on my cell phone. Tried to catch up to you & we ended up both going the same direction towards 19th Ave :biggrin:

Also 2 weeks ago, spotted a stock Rio NA2 on Noriega 19th Ave sitting at the stoplight. I'm sure you saw my Green NA1 parked at the corner :smile:

Finally, last Saturday afternooon, red NA1 with wheels on HWY 9. You turned before you saw me but I spotted you a mile away!

Last edited:
Spotted Black NA1 20th and Judah 3:30 was that you Jackson?

Finally made an account! So here are a collection of spottings from the last few weeks in SF.

2 days ago, spotted a silver NA2 with CF wing & some polished wheels on Irving & 22nd Ave, a older gentlemen. I was in my G35 coupe driving the opposite way. EDIT: Just looked at the Difflow thread below this & it looks to be the same silver NA2 in that pic :smile:

Really Older Gentleman :frown:

Saw a red roof coupe on the shoulder of Hwy 101 North and 380 split w/o rear passenger tire around 2:10PM today. I saw you w/ 2 CHP cruisers and a road assistant truck and hope you were ok......

Saw a white/blackroof NSX at Laguna Seca today during the
2013 NIssan GTR experience event. Anyone here ?

Saw a very clean sebring silver on 880 northbound around 237 exit at 11:15AM APR 11 2012, and that deep dish rear wheels look good in the rain. I was honking….. but it looks like you don’t care any other cars on the highway :biggrin:

xxxx554

2:50PM, Tuesday 4/17

California Avenue near El Camino Real in Palo Alto, parked on the street

1995-1996 Brooklands Green NSX-T

spotted (twice) red "NA1" near Sweeny & Barneveld Street.
Nice clean car:smile:. My daughter goes to the San Francisco School near that intersection. I drive her to school in my Silverstone 2003 sometimes:wink:.

Back