• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Right around mid day, blue 02+ leaving Woodside down Alpine Rd towards 280. I was in my Midnight Pearl going the opposite direction and waved to you! You on here?

Last edited:
There are too many NSX in the Bay. Saw a NA1 silver NSX. 8:10PM JUN 22nd Friday 2012 @ Kiely Blvd. SJ. Your NSX needs a bath :biggrin:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 115
Friday night on 19th ave & Judah in SF, white NA2 with NSX-R parts everywhere

Saturday night 2 NSX's parked in Japantown SF, white NA1 wings west kitted, takata green wheels, NSX-R spoiler. A block away, a stock red NA1 with Work Meister wheels?

Wow how often do I see 3 NSX's in a weekend & 2 parked randomly a block between each other

A clean NA1 black NSX. 7:30PM JUL 15th Sunday 2012 @ Saratoga Ave, saw you walking into Domino’s pizza with black shirt and black pants :biggrin: did you order triple black olive pizza as well?

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Saw this NSX at my work parking garage yesterday.

JLeeNSX.jpg

Saw the same car this morning as I was walking from my car to the office. So I waited for him to parked and introduced myself to Jonathan (jleesf on Prime). Nice meeting you Jonathan.

Saw a clean NA1 red NSX on the way to work. 9:40AM AUG 01st Wednesday 2012 @ Saratoga Ave. What a morning wake-up call :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 303
I'm eyeballin' a black NA1 at AMD [Sunnyvale] this morning. Rims are OEM. Anybody?

Di,

I guess I don't come out to meets often enough.:redface: It's me, it's me!!! :smile:

Otto

HAHA!! Really!? Oh wow, watch me blush...

In my defense, a van is inconveniently blocking most of my view -- I can only see the nose sticking out =p

In fact, I spotted your black beauty from my bedroom window. Not a bad sight to wake up to! =D =D =D

(now if only that van would MOVE!)

Attachments

• SPOTTED.jpg
    SPOTTED.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 307
HAHA!! Really!? Oh wow, watch me blush...

In my defense, a van is inconveniently blocking most of my view -- I can only see the nose sticking out =p

In fact, I spotted your black beauty from my bedroom window. Not a bad sight to wake up to! =D =D =D

(now if only that van would MOVE!)

Didn't you live to my East before? From the looks of that photo you are now on the North side. I probably could have seen your place from my old office window, but in my current location all I see are trees. I guess it's more productive if I'm not constantly looking at my car. :tongue:

How about I move to the other aisle after lunch so you have a better view. :biggrin:

BTW!!! Buy some SUNSHADES for that poor car!!! :D
How about letting me used a covered parking spot at your place. :)

Last edited:
Who's pre-02 red NSX did I see parking in a strip mall paking lot at the corner of S. Bascom and Shamrock in Campbell yesterday around 4:45 PM? I think the license plate is somthing like W_6CT. Anyone on Prime?

NOV 24th on the way home from Moscone center around 7:30PM, saw a red pre-02 on I-880-South. You took SJO exit.

- - - Updated - - -

this morning 10:10AM, saw a white pre-02 on I-880-North. You took Warren, it's cool to see a white one anytime :smile:

Most NSXs I saw on the road that are not in the Prime.

Attachments

• IMG_0976.jpg
    IMG_0976.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 257
Spotted this Silverstone in the parking lot of Korea House Santa Clara.

NSX_KoreaHouse.jpg

Back