• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

I saw an out of state yellow 2002+ NSX today. I think it's Jfowler. Washington license plate FOWLER2. I saw you at about 11:20 in my rear view mirror about 5 cars behind me on Hwy 17 northbound after I got onto to Hwy 17 from Hwy 9. I was in my Accord. I moved over to the right, and you passed me after the Hwy 85 junction. I waved, but you were paying attention to your driving. I followed you from 2 cars back until you exit to Interstate 280 South while I exited to I-280 North. Hope you enjoy your road trip.

Spotted on Tuesday on Camino Sobrante / San Pablo dam rd. right next to the reservoir. It was a black on black nsx I think it was Solidol's ride. I was in my nsx as well. Funny how I live off back country roads but always see other nsx's on it. If your in the Bay Area, drive it! It's a beautiful drive. Unless you get behind a gold toyota, then it totally sucks being stuck between first and second gear.

8/1, 1:30pm. Highway 1 northbound a little south of 84. Monte Carlo Blue NSX. First time seeing Monte Carlo Blue in person! Too bad it was only for five seconds going the other way...

I waved like a maniac in my Silverstone, you ignored me like I was driving a beat up Ford Pinto. :frown:

Who here keeps driving down San Pablo dam road in a berlina? I passed you a few times. I live over here by the dam.

May have spotted me. I fish at the reservoir pretty much every chance I get!
Cool, welcome to the area. I live right off Castro ranch road. There will be a classic car show in downtown Orinda on September 12. You should stop by. Should be lots of classics and a few late model exotics.

- - - Updated - - -

That's me... moved to El Sobrante from Toronto 8 months ago... San Pablo Dam Rd is my route to work. :smile:
Welcome to the area.

Spotted Red with chrome wheels headed east on 80 at HWY 49 exit in Auburn this morning. I guess i'm not the only one taking my NSX to work on Friday!

8/1, 1:30pm. Highway 1 northbound a little south of 84. Monte Carlo Blue NSX. First time seeing Monte Carlo Blue in person! Too bad it was only for five seconds going the other way...

I waved like a maniac in my Silverstone, you ignored me like I was driving a beat up Ford Pinto. :frown:

Ha ha that was me! I was on my way back from buying artichoke bread with my wife in Pescadero. And I did see your car, but it was too late to wave back. :smile:

while in stealth mode,

saw froggy headlight, silverstone, five spoke chrome lip, trunk up? on the side of the road under the overpass, 02#154?

....and Dhalsim taking the hooter's exit on 580 this morning.

while in stealth mode,

saw froggy headlight, silverstone, five spoke chrome lip, trunk up? on the side of the road under the overpass, 02#154?

....and Dhalsim taking the hooter's exit on 580 this morning.

Yep that was James on the side of the road and we had our monthly meet at Hooters.............we spotted a red NSX going by............must have been you

Spotted today 2/22/16
Yellow non googly nsx, looked bone stock with tinted windows entering highway 80 from waterman in Faifeild. I was in my service van.

Yellow pop-up NSX heading down 101S by south san jose / hellyer ave. exit. Was going the opposite way in my berlina black!

pop up headlight NSX, white (gpw) going down shoreline blvd. towards middlefield rd. in mountain view, CA today around 7pm! looked great!

Sighting in west seattle along Alki Beach and even snapped a picture!
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 349
Met a charming lady, her companion and their spotless original NSX auto this afternoon in Healdsburg, the first Acura NSX I have seen in the metal.
attachment.php

I'm on vacation from New Zealand.
Hope to see more in the next few weeks.

Edit: now back from the USA - didn't see any more NSX in over a thousand miles of driving, and 3 weeks in The Bay Area, Sonoma, Chicago and Cincinnati, but did see a deep red McLaren 650S on Sand Hill Road, Stanford CA with the plate "650 S" - that and the Lamborghinis in the Gold Coast area of Chicago were the only exotics I saw.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    461.5 KB · Views: 274
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    474.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Back