• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

9/9 at 8:50am. Black NSX on the Seaport exit off ramp from 101N.

We waved like we were best friends who grew apart, got married, had kids, then grandchildren, and then ran into each other years and years later. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

nice - want to stop by for lunch or ice cream?

Oh that sounds fantastic. But it will be quite early in the morning.

I haven't posted in awhile, but feel obligated when I saw this in the Sunnyvale Town Center underground garage 2 weeks ago. It's been busy the last 2 weeks. Nice end spot next to a wall and an used handicap space.

Today 9/14 Around noon, Danville going south on ( what we locals call the old road) just before El Cerro, red w/ a R-wing. I was going north on my bicycle.

Cheers

Last edited:
Finally spotted [MENTION=7891]CStricker[/MENTION] (but we cheated, we hung out and had lunch first)

4ZYgIvY.jpg

Bxhezkh.jpg

aTflMwE.jpg

I think the wheels were different. Some kind of mesh style silver ones. I wanted to take a pic but didn't want to creep on it.

Wow, after owning my NSX a little over an year now, I *finally* spotted another NSX on the road, going up 101N between willow and marsh. And of all NSX'es, it was a beautiful sebring silver like mine :D Silver roof though, and looked like rpf-1 style wheels. But man, it was *awesome* seeing another NSX on the road! Saw it pull up in my rear view and literally said out loud "no fucking way".

pulled out my brick of a phone from my pocket but was too late fumbling with it (stupid big phones), and missed a good shot :( Got these two poor shots but better than nothing I guess. Wonder if he's on prime?

GW7KCeD.jpg

iSnfl8l.jpg

Last edited:
Back