• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SLEEK's 1991 Berlina Black NSX *Synth19 Photo*

I was hired recently to shoot SLEEK's pretty clean NSX out of Denver Colorado. If you need me to shoot your car, Let me know! :D Here are some pics. Some small notes and a writeup on my blog @ www.jdmchicago.com

1991 Berlina Black NSX by synth19, on Flickr

clean whip , nice pics , but if was my car i would lose the mesh in the vents and front bumper but thats just me tho

looks awesome! when were you in denver??

Thanks for the new wallpaper! These are some of the best NSX shots I have ever seen. Usually the NSX is hard to capture on camera, but you did it right!

This is my favorite shot out of the beautiful set. It really has me considering adding that lip to my car if I could deal with the elevation changes :redface:

I don't think the grill should be taken off as it does look clean, but I would paint it black or a darker color so that it not as distracting. I know the owner was going for the clean silver and black look, but the grill would look better if it didn't contrast so much.

Back