• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Small Shoot and then Farewell NSX (until spring that is!)

Mug

Contributing Member
Well it’s done. She’s all tucked in but now I feel empty. It was getting bad out there. The roads are dusty and rocks are starting to hit the windshields. It was time to put the NSX away for a long six months. Last weekend, when I was putting my three year old daughter to bed, the snow started to fall. Since no one knows if it will actually stick or not, I had to go for one last drive to top off the tank (pretty much all I do except trickle charger). These are the last few shots.

My garage plan was already in the works, since my wife had purchased huge items and would need to store them in the garage for a few months. My old winter arrangement needed some tweaking.

The weekend prior, I had a few photos taken in the back of a parking lot.

Great Pics! :)

how many Alaskan owners do you know of?

Makes me appreciate living in so cal.....it was over 80 today.:cool:

Just about to go wash her at sunset.

Sorry:redface:

It's sad, but refreshing in a way. I installed Bilstein shocks on lower perch and Tein springs with wheel spacers.

Great pics... This is how I like my cars, pretty much stock looking and lowered.

I've got the same car as you, what is your vehicle number? last # of your vin.

I'm #259 .....purchased 7/25/96

how many Alaskan owners do you know of?

I was wondering the same thing.

I dont know about you, but I love that "Buying Alaska" show. 20 hours of daylight!

Back