• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Small the Mans

I plan on being at the gate at or before 9am. I will park on the infield, past the vendors on the left near the ablution block.
Hope to see other NSXers' there!!

I will be there, but haven't figured out where I will be parked.

Have Nebraska plates "NSX"

I'm going at least on Friday. May have some extra tickets for sale if anyone interested, PM me.

Bill

Referiing to the Petite LeMans at road Atlanta this weekend.

I gathered that much, lol.

Is it an all weekend event? What are the times?

I know, I know, I could go search out the website, but I figured if someone posted it here, then anyone else looking will be able to see it easily.

Well its actually from Wed - Sat. The actual Petite LeMans(10hr/1K mi) starts at 11am on Sat. Other races practices and qualifying happen the other days.

Was at a friends house and this morning could hear the cars running around the track

JL,
Big race is Sat. All classes.You would like it. Only once a year in this neighborhood and weather should be great.
C u there!

Haven't seen any other NSX's except for a yellow one

I saw you in your car right past Vender Village during the morning warm up Sat. Saw a black one near Spectator hill. My car was near turn one by the Ferrari corral. Way to make my NSX look insignificant.

eh, I still had lots of people say , "nice NSX", or "look at that NSX", and that reminded me of the idea that people who appreciate something like Le Mans, would definately like our cars, because they are such drivers cars!

Friday had a lot of people admiring my NSX. Saturday got alot of attention from my "I AM THE STIG" shirt

Great weekend! I didn't see any NSX's there excep the yellow one in the old pits on Saturday. Sorry I missed seeing any of you (except Barq earlier)

question to those that went to Petite and stayed most of the day if not the entire day. After the race for several hours afterwards I could still hear cars zooming by. Did this happen to anyone else?

question to those that went to Petite and stayed most of the day if not the entire day. After the race for several hours afterwards I could still hear cars zooming by. Did this happen to anyone else?

I always hear cars zooming :biggrin:

Back