• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Snow in san francisco!!!

Well, not really, but I was looking out my window in San Francisco and can see snow on the mountains across the Bay in East Bay. Looks really nice. If you're able, take a look.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Buuurrrrrrr..... it is very cold out here in Sacramento as well. It snowed 15 minutes east of here. I even saw a few cars with snow on them this morning. :cool: So glad my baby stays in the garage at night.

early this morning i saw video of snow in dublin and danville, and it was reported there was snow on 680/24 interchange. i lived in that immediate area as a kid and remember snow coming down to our level only once. not much, but enough to know it was snow.

down here in the santa clara valley, i've put sugar syrup feeders on the hives, reduced the entrance (to reduce airway in to hive) and partially covered the hives... i hope they survive as-is, otherwise, it's fresh honey-on-comb come wed morning.

We need the Paparazzi to get a picture of Algore slipping on ice and falling on his butt as he enters the Copenhagen summit.

Geez, I had to break into my own car this morning... the doors were frozen shut! (we had freezing rain last night in Morgan Hill)

That's better than having someone else break into your car Brian.:wink:

It's 9:44 am here in San Francisco and the temperature is 34 degrees. Burrrrrrrrrrr

A friend of mine sent me a picture of the hills in Alamo from 680 south. Snow all over the place yesterday.

Back