• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal Beach Party 6-19-2004

OK, It's time for a beach party,

During the last dinner in Torrance it was decided that we might need two this summer.

We decided on June 19th since that is the only Saturday during the month that there is no NSX, IRL, or F1 race.

I'm going to tear down my fence and need to get rid of the wood. Doug has supplied the wood for the past couple years (Thanks Doug)

I'll bring the corn.

woodwork

Mmmm....corn!

I missed out last year. Actually I went down to the beach but when I got to PCH there was a LOOOOOOOONG line of cars just trying to get in the paid parking lot. The Jack-in-the-box parking lot was packed as well.

No....way. Went down to Huntington Beach harbor, made a u-turn and went home.

I was looking forward to it too. :(

Where, where, where.......I would love to be there!!! If your nice, Ill even bring some Salmon from the Pac-Northwest!!!:D

here's a spot

i have the perfect beach spot....you just have to suffer by coming up to Santa Barbara:cool: :cool:
the woody club has a summer gig here as well as the Vespa club..the beach area is perfect and we can reserve parking....

Mmmmm...I think it's been a few years since I last attended one of these beach parties. Kent's corn is a distant memory now.

I wonder if I'll be able to get away from work for this one...can't predict how bad June will be just yet.

beach party???

WHERE??:confused:

Hi All:

Bolsa Chica State Beach:
To get there take the 405 to Huntington Beach, Exit Golden West and take Golden West South (towards the beach) Turn West (right) on Warner. Drive till you hit PCH. Turn South (left). You are now next to Bolsa Chica State Beach. Driving South 2 miles you will find the entrance to the beach on your right. The later you come the longer the line. Pay the parking fee (last year was $3.00) and then turn back North (right). We will be at the furthest North fire ring (about 1/2 mile South of the Jack in the Box). Look for the white ez-up with the "Acura" banner.

I'm too informal for a sign-up sheet so look through this thread at what food others are bringing and then bring what ever food you want to share.

(I don't know of any visitors this year but I didn't know till the day before that there would be visitors last year.)

woodwork

Last edited:
Beach Party: Full Speed Ahead

Hi All:

Full Speed Ahead.

I'll have 100 ears of corn, Some will be hot by 1 PM.

Smores at 8PM

Woodwork

Last edited:
Just wanna know if you guys have some kind of restriction to join these event, since I just sign up today. Would love to be there and meet other people that love NSX the way I do.

Only requirement: Passion for the NSX

Hi All:

Although I do support the club, this is an event for anyone who has passion for the NSX, or the beach, or for people who like either.

I'll be there at 6AM to get the fire ring. Usually people start showing up at 10 to 12. Some leave early and some leave after the smores. I usually leave when they kick us out at about 10 PM.

I just read through the thread, I feel like Pavlovs dog.

Woodwork

Damn.... both this meet and a huge Honda meet at the Eibach headquarters are on the same day...... I'm planning on going to one of them but not sure which one yet
think.gif

Andrie Hartanto said:
I might be in the area visiting relatives. Can I just drop by if I'm in town?

Hi Andrie,

You are welcome to join us. Bring your friends and relatives. You'll have a good time at the beach.

* I have to remind everyone that the line to the parking lot is extremely long in late morning and in the afternoon.

Look forward to see you all!!

Hey, I might be in the area too ........... a question though: do you drive with your NSXs at the event (I will most likley have my NSX), and if so, no worries about parking?

Back