• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal Beach Party 6-19-2004

Hrant said:
Hey, I might be in the area too ........... a question though: do you drive with your NSXs at the event (I will most likley have my NSX), and if so, no worries about parking?

Hrant,

It's your choice. I drove my to the beach last year. As for parking you can find good spaces in the morning or late afternoon.

Last minute plans

Come one come all.

This should be good.

I have about 4 hours of wood. If anyone has some wood sitting on the side of their house and want to get rid of it we will burn it.

PLEASE do not go buy wood. We will have enough.

Other than that, I'm bringing the corn, and chocolate and marshmallows . Bring what ever you want to share,

Scroll up for instructions to get to the beach.

See you there.

Woodwork

Hey Lover Boy,

You've seen my ghetto ride, right?

Mary is actually looking forward to this. She'll be happy to know you're going. Well, actually just stay home, but make sure Barbara goes. :)

Wiz:

This is supposed to be an event for NSX enthusiasts, Your kids and wife can come,........well, I guess you can too if you can pretend to like the NSX.

(hm, is there such a thing as attention deficit disorder for your butt, it needs constant change in leather which would make you change cars so often?)

Bring your yellow car, you didn't let me drive it last time.

woodwork

Last edited:
My wife bought a case of corn last weekend I had 4 ears on Sunday and am already salivating for next Saturday.

So far we have:
Corn
Spare Ribs
Fruit and Veggies
Duck

Two years ago we had Homemade Ice Cream, Mark: you coming this year?

Hey Raymond, great to see you're coming with the family. I'm still trying to get my son John and Kendall to come with their family. How about Zublin and his retinue ? (easy now Goward)
I'll shoot another email to Schulten and Loui B.

This is cool, like a mini-reunion for us oldies.

Kent, I can only bring the yellow car if Nate and Isabelle are willing to be strapped on the wing. :) Otherwise, it will be Nate practicing on the Bling-mobile.

Loverboy, bring lots of bling-bling gold chain for me. You know gotta look pimpin for the homies. :)

Tino, it would nice to see Kendall, Mark S and Louie.

I don't know about Beez, he's busy with his new "mini-BZ".

Thanks for the map John.

I tried to pm Mark Allan and Mark Johnson and both of their Email bounced. They must not like us any more.

Old Guys? What about Andy Warren, Charlie Greer and Alan Watkins?

Anyone seen them in the past 5 years?

woodwork

woodwork said:
Thanks for the map John.

I tried to pm Mark Allan and Mark Johnson and both of their Email bounced. They must not like us any more.

Old Guys? What about Andy Warren, Charlie Greer and Alan Watkins?

Anyone seen them in the past 5 years?

woodwork

I saw Andy and Alan about a year ago on seperate occasions.

What is the best time to show up?

I'll be there around 11 or so. Dagmar will probably show up with Kayla around 1 p.m. We have to leave by 3:30 to go to my niece's graduation party.

I'll bring tables, EZ-Ups, a few chairs. I'll leave the truck at the beach, and if someone can drop the truck+stuff off at Wayne's house (about 5 minutes from the beach), that would be great.

-Doug

Thank you Kent for organizing the event.

It was nice seeing everybody again after 3-4 years. Just wished the other oldies were able to make it. Next time, I'll make sure I get a hold of Daniel. :) Now, that really would be like the old days. :D

Tino, I'm going to get Wayne to join the dark side. One drive of the G- car and he will convert. :)

Was great to see the "old timers" again. I had a wonderful time.
I don't mean to be sentimental here but after having been a member of two F clubs, two P clubs,and 2 BMW clubs since 1978 (shows you how old Goward), , the NSX club friendhips endure like no other.

I share your sentiments Tino. Goward is old. :) Seriously, I've been around as well, and it's just different with you guys.

Thanks you very much for not kicking me out.

Many Thanks

Just wanted to thank the "old Timers" for going to all the appreciated effort organizing and setting up for the beach party... and to all who contrubuted... It was enjoyable to meet some of the local ?NSX? owners... my conclusion is that all but I had one of the new invisible models... excellent stealth technology on (well, actually not on) display... what a great idea for such a great performance sport car... never have to worry about tickets if the cops can't see 'em:D

Looking forward to other events... as for the beach next year, I'll bring an oil can with which to make a truely sophisticated corn buttering tray :)

Later...

Vic

Just back from vacation.

Thanks to all who made this event good.

My apologies for not having more sun and less fog, but never the less, I had a great time. There was tons of great food and I even got to sit down and talk a little.

A few of us ate smores till they kicked us out at 10.

Woodwork

Back