• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal Inland Empire group

man, can't believe i started this thread in 2006 and didn't do anything yet...
went to nsxpo in LV though...

well, i know of 3 NSXers in the loma linda/redlands....we would be all interested in a local meet...

after rain and after Xmas/new yr...
actually, we were thinking of a more IE Cars and Coffee scenario...
not just for nsx for a bigger group to start meeting....kinna a take off of the OC/irvine C&C meet...

let's get this thread going again...

james R
'95 nsx - all new belts/hoses/pump/fluid/exhaust - by ramon; ready to drive...

Cool man, good to see someone reply to this. I live in Beaumont so meeting places in the Loma Linda/Redlands area is no problem. It'll be nice to have a small local community.

Any pix of your car james?

Re: IE Cars n Coffee

ok...finally.... got a date set for sunday 30th /jan 2010, at redlands starbucks on orange st...
sort of a Inland Empire Cars N Coffee... we are hoping this could eventually evolve into something like the one is irvine....

so far, i've contacted some of my friends who I'm hoping could show up with their GT-R, pantera, R8 v10, F GT, ZR1, turbo, M3/5s, Exige, testarossa, panamera S, etc. and as many NSXs and 350/370Zs...

sorry it took so long but it'd be nice to get a group going in the IE finally....

Sunday Jan 30th, start arnd 930/10ish at the Starbucks, orange St, redlands.

james R
95 nsx

2nd IE C & C

hi guys...
planning on 2nd 'meet' on sun. 27th...at the other star bucks location in redlands.... at the citrus plaza on lugonia/alabama exit of I10...

9:30 /10 AM to...noonish?

mike, can u put up a map like you did , thanks

jim R

Back