• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal Inland Empire group

Hi guys,
there's a few of us in the redlands/loma linda/sBern/Riverside area - would like to see how many of us are interested in some weekend/weeknite meets locally....perhaps goto PolePosition in corona or set up a drive to Idylewild, or whatever....
please reply here or to [email protected]

james R
95 nsx-t
loma linda
909-499-4119

Jim,
I just got back from P2R at Corona, I'm up for anything but indoor track meet seems like a fun event.

Paul

hey guys, sounds good....let's leave this thread for a few more weeks and see how many IE nsx owners we can gather....
pole position could be a good place for us to meet at for a 'race'...in case you haven't been to, it's an indoor electric gokart racing venue....14 laps for $20 and fairly fun place....

jim R
95 nsx-t

I am interested...sounds like fun. My schedule is pretty tight for September, but let me know and I'll try to work around it.

Wow, didn't know we had so many IE NSX's. I'm always available for a meet, and DEFINITELTY in for ALL cruises...

How about this Friday for the IE group? Little lunch n drive? Throw me some ideas so I can put something together I don't think anyone has had the chance to put it down.

NSXHan said:
How about this Friday for the IE group? Little lunch n drive? Throw me some ideas so I can put something together I don't think anyone has had the chance to put it down.

I'm down for Friday. I'll try and come up with something... We need to make a drive up to Big Bear someday. That would be fun...

Greetings to all the NSXers in Boonie land! :biggrin:

You live in boonie land....la la la....la laaaaaaa la!!!!!! =D

I'm a new member here and instead of starting a new thread I searched and this came up. Are you Inland Empire guys still out there? I'm putting together a local meet in the Loma Linda area in two weeks. Hopefully some local NSX's can come out to this :smile:

Sounds good, its going to be an exclusive meet. There will be some crazy modded cars like 350z's, fully built show 240's, Surpa's, and Rx7's. Here and my350z are the only forums I posted the meet. I didn't want to post up the details at other forums because it might attract the immature ricey crowd. I don't want teenagers in spray painted cars to show up and do burnouts so you can rest assured this will be a clean meet with nice JDM cars.

When: Mar. 20th (Saturday)
Time: 7:30pm-10ish
Where: Starbucks
1760 South Tippecanoe Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 92408

Map 1: Freeway overview
meet1.jpg

Map 2: Meeting area view
meet2.jpg

Last edited:
Back