• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal Monthly Dinner Meeting in Costa Mesa Aug 5th

Hello everyone:

It is time for the Monthly Meeting! As you may remember we have moved our meeting to the FIRST Thursday of the month. That means the meeting is this THURSDAY! :D

This month we are meeting back at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa!:cool:

The dealership was happy to have us back last month so they have asked us back.:)

The planning for this meeting is comming together:) and I can now say we are working to get one or possibaly two vendors in to talk about Brakes and Clutches (we wanted to have Comptech but we waited a bit too long, maybe next month:p) The dealership is also going to provide FREE FOOD (I don't think it will be Pizza again Calvin:D ;)) This will also give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking. :D

I will update you all as I get more information from the delership.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:30 PM.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!:cool:

I will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so I can figure out how much food to buy. I am guesssing about 20 or so. If there will be more I need to know!

Drop me an email ASAP if you think you can make it, so I have an idea how many to expect so we can make dinner arrangements accordingly.

To reach me on the day itself, call me on my cell at (714)330-6563.

Hope to see you there! Let me know!

Last edited:
I'll be there to support the NSXers, not SCA :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

I'll be there, what's the issue with SCA ss_md? Inquiring minds need to know? Thanks for all your work Steve. Gil

coolnsx said:
I'll be there, what's the issue with SCA ss_md? Inquiring minds need to know? Thanks for all your work Steve. Gil
I'll just say one of their 'Sales Managers' has noooooooo morals/ethics!

Last edited:
count me in....it'll be my first NSX meet ever....woohoo!

Last edited:
Sorry to vanish on everyone like that.

We WILL have new vendors there, two that I know of and possibly a third (I'll know more around 6 pm tomorrow)

Steve what is our count up to?
BTW - sorry I missed your call didnt get back to my phone till after 10 pm

PoohBEAR said:
I'll be there..............................Tell Steve, the Parts GM....no more pizza!!! :D
Calvin...?
Sweetie...?
NOW you get pizza!

Joel said:
Hey everyone, remember me? :D

I'll be there with maybe one guest.
Who are you again?
Are you that that guy?
Oh Yeah!!! I think I remember you!
My God I may just have a heart attach.
You've been gone longer than me!

~Patience

Ca AGNSX said:
Hi Patience!

As of right now we are at 23 based on the replies and a couple of guesses about wives (ss_md & Taj)

Sounds like a good meeting!

Thanks for your help!:D :cool:
Steve ~

Yes, my wife will be with me :D :D :D

ss_md

Back