• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So we made it?!

Heading to Tahoe for Christmas...weather permitting =O)

forecast.jpg

Why would a hardcore Christian give credibility to the constraints of a Mayan calendar?

If they aren't comforted by Matthew 24:37-42, then they may have some maturing to do.

I thought I read somewhere that the Mayan calander never took into account leap years, meaning the Mayans 12/21/2012 date was actually like a couple decades ago lol.

Last edited:
Everyday is the end of the world for some people isn't it? The "end" is always around us.

they predicted correct but the day is all wrong " the fiscal cliff " is what they were refering to LOL

like Michel de Nostredame[SUP][/SUP] spelled Hilter wrong spelled it histler

so the end of the world maybe off a few days of atleast till the end of this next 4 years LOL

mayans,Inca's ,aztecs....they all look the same to me.....

cuz we have only seen them in books. they took their ship to another planet and will be back by next week. light speed to the closest planet so the time it took to get there and back is about right for 2012

2012 arrival Inca's now arriving at gate 36B

but since the calanders already ended since they didnt have leap years happend years ago. LOL sheep.....

Back