• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Socal member visiting Florida

hello everyone i will be visiting orlando & tampa florida for about a week. can anyone tell me any good places to see or visit while i am there?

thanks in advance.

While in Tampa, try and visit Berns Steak House. They have outstanding steaks. Take the tour of the kitchen and the wine celler. They have the largest private wine collection in the world. Last count, it was 600,000 bottles. Don't forget to visit their dessert room. The decor is tacky, but the food and wine is great. You could also make a night of visiting the clubs in Ybor City, also in Tampa. If you like gambling, try the Hard Rock Cafe in Tampa. If you like beaches, sailing, fishing, try Clearwater Beach. It's a little cold now for me, but should warm up nicely in April. Lastly, if you like golf, we have some great courses here. Innisbrook Golf and Country Club and Saddle Brook Country Club comes to mind. Have a great visit. Jerry

Thank you very much for the heads up. I will probably try out that steak house and take the tour.

Skip Ybor City and do channel side instead. Ybor has gone down hill. During the day its cool, good food actually.

Beaches and some Fl history check out Fort De Soto and take a drive over the skyway bridge.

Orlando, all the theme park stuff. Check out Kamispeed's shop over there too.

hello everyone i will be visiting orlando & tampa florida for about a week. can anyone tell me any good places to see or visit while i am there?

thanks in advance.

+1 on the steak house. I was there about 20 years ago and my wife and I keep saying we need to visit again. We were there during "young love", and it would be a blast to go back.

It's pricey but it's very good.

Depending on when you're here, you could go see a shuttle launch. There is one scheduled on 4/5 at around 6:15-ish in the morning (first attempt). It's about 45 minutes east of Orlando.

The strip clubs are Very good. there is the best Private Place I dont remember the name but its off the main road, its on the same side of the street as 2001 Odessy, east side of Dale Mabry, its behind the ABC Liquor its connected to the tanning saloon, you rent the room, rent the chairs/bed, and pick your girl. and do what you want. if you know what im saying. so fine, so very very fine.

The strip clubs are Very good. there is the best Private Place I dont remember the name but its off the main road, its on the same side of the street as 2001 Odessy, east side of Dale Mabry, its behind the ABC Liquor its connected to the tanning saloon, you rent the room, rent the chairs/bed, and pick your girl. and do what you want. if you know what im saying. so fine, so very very fine.

uhh thats called a brothel:wink:

I flew into Orlando yesterday and went to ALEHouse, for dinner its great a place to hang out. I thought it was also funny to see an all you can eat Panda Express buffet.

I am currently in Tampa, just got back from Clear Water beach. All I have to say is FFlorida has some beautiful women. I also had Lunch at the original Hooters.

I do not think I can make it to any strip clubs although I passed atleast 5 just getting to the place we were staying. So far so good the weather is great and the people are very accomodating. Thank you everyone for the places to visit I will try to go to them all.

how long you here till? Let me know when you make it back into orlando, if im avail im always up to meet fellow nsx owners...x

+1 for mons :biggrin: lol

I can make suggestions on Orlando (if you come back), depends on what you like, food and going out wise, bars clubs etc or more chill places.

Back