• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal NSX Monthly Meeting June 3rd

It is almost that time again!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of June is Thursday June 3rd! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

I'm back from my Vacation so I am looking forward to seeing everyone!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday June 3rd.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

I might head up there with some of my front side markers. I have to check my schedule.

I still don't have the replacement clips yet, but at least you can see the available colors and quality in person.

I might head up there with some of my front side markers. I have to check my schedule.

I still don't have the replacement clips yet, but at least you can see the available colors and quality in person.

Let me know if you are heading up... I'd be interested in checking the samples out. Thanks.

I plan on coming. I need an NSX fix after driving my S2000 5,404 miles over the past two weeks.

I plan on coming. I need an NSX fix after driving my S2000 5,404 miles over the past two weeks.

How could you ? Cheryl could not take me for more than 20 miles in that thing. Rattled my brain . BTW, your post is not complete: brownies or lemon bars ? :smile:
See you Thursday

How could you ? Cheryl could not take me for more than 20 miles in that thing. Rattled my brain . BTW, your post is not complete: brownies or lemon bars ? :smile:
See you Thursday

What year was Cheryl's S? The AP1 (2000-2003) has a harsher ride than my '05 AP2. Brownies. Lemon bars take too long. :smile:

Should pick my car up from Ramon Wednesday (thanks Tom!!!), I'll see everyone Thursday.

What year was Cheryl's S? The AP1 (2000-2003) has a harsher ride than my '05 AP2. Brownies. Lemon bars take too long. :smile:
But the local Trabuco Canyon bars are SO VERY MUCH BETTER using local fruit. :biggrin: See everyone Thursday.

But the local Trabuco Canyon bars are SO VERY MUCH BETTER using local fruit. :biggrin: See everyone Thursday.

True. But I can't resist lemon bars. I just can't. They are orgasmic good. :tongue: Brownies are good but I can stop once I've started.

Hey, guys and gals, I'm going to be making the brownies today. I like them either way but,

do you want them with or without walnuts?

Hey, guys and gals, I'm going to be making the brownies today. I like them either way but,

do you want them with or without walnuts?

Without, please.

I'm pretty sure I can make this one.....

Patty
As long as I can get seconds,:wink: I can go either way.

No walnuts! but I like lemon bars better. :biggrin:

I'm in.
should i bring your spare again eddie? i showed up and left early last time.

bringing a few carbon fiber tidbits if anyone is interested to take a look & buy.
i'll be bringing:
fiber headlight covers,
CF RWG
possibly a nsx-r wing if i can fit it.
might bring a c32 piston and a c30 piston/Titanium rod too.

Back