• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoFla meet this weekend?

There's a big carshow in Orlando, and I know of a couple NSX's going already. I think I will go now. How about that?

SR

we're in Orlando?
i'll go and check it out
i was going to go to cybernation and check out there NSX but i can go next weekend
which reminds me how do i get to cybernation from I-75? (alligator alley)
also what is there website?

To get to Cybernation from the west coast, (I think thats where your coming from) take I-75 across to I-595 east. I-595 east to
I-95 north. I-95 north a short distance to Sunrise Blvd exit east. Cybernation is about 2 mile on your right. You'll see the cars parked out front on the street. If you pass US1, you've gone to far.

Ergozoom1 said:
To get to Cybernation from the west coast, (I think thats where your coming from) take I-75 across to I-595 east. I-595 east to
I-95 north. I-95 north a short distance to Sunrise Blvd exit east. Cybernation is about 2 mile on your right. You'll see the cars parked out front on the street. If you pass US1, you've gone to far.

perfect.....thanks!!!!!!!:)

smoore...PM me...we can cruise out together! my house is on the way to cybernation from the west coast (595 and pine island). We could all ride out there together

I get my car back monday so anyone who wants to cruise or anything, drop me a line...i'm ALWAYS down to cruise, play golf, or just shoot the shit.

Brian2by2 said:
smoore...PM me...we can cruise out together! my house is on the way to cybernation from the west coast (595 and pine island). We could all ride out there together

I get my car back monday so anyone who wants to cruise or anything, drop me a line...i'm ALWAYS down to cruise, play golf, or just shoot the shit.

o.k.m when i go down i'll PM you.........may be next week for sure.

Back