• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Somebody in Miami for a frenchy??

I'm not sure what a Frenchy is, but I'm sure Hugh or Amando may want to do it with you.

lol......

I'm not sure what a Frenchy is, but I'm sure Hugh or Amando may want to do it with you.

I think by Frenchy he means for us to host an owner from France.

menfou, DO NOT get caught alone with Armando or Hugh, and don't leave your girlfriend alone with the rest of us.

Oscar, we may have to call off the Towers meet Friday:rolleyes:

I guess this dude wants to french kiss some people in florida? Im not sure what else frenchy could mean lol.

I am not sure either, but I think it is something I don't want to find out.:confused:

Please give the guy a break and show him some respect.

Several of our members made it to Japan and were graciously hosted by fellow NSX'ers.

Please give the guy a break and show him some respect.

Several of our members made it to Japan and were graciously hosted by fellow NSX'ers.

You are 100% right.

To the person who made the original post. If you want to meet a few of us local owners, where will you be staying? Will you have a rental car? I'm sure a few of us would love to show you around S. Florida.

Hello,
Somebody in Miami for a frenchy??
I come with my girlfriend.

lol, are we getting a frenchy? how awesome! LOL JK

Yes, normally we meet at the "towers" -a local all cars meet- on fridays, unfortunately ours is this friday :(

I'll be also in Brazil untill next year starting the 23rd ... I am so sorry I am not going to be around -I wouldn't mind getting a frenchy right now either- .... but I am sure you can meet some local members (lol) .... I am sorry about the jokes, it was hard to no joke around due the suggestive tittle (and the word "girlfriend" way to close lololol).

What part of Miami are you staying?

Last edited:
well let me know what you want to do....I'm all tongues:tongue:

Ok S. Florida NSXer's. Lets try to make time to meet our friend from France while he is visiting Miami. Maybe we can do a lunch on Ft. Liquordale beach.

I'm off from work the last week of December bar any emergiencies from Hugh or Armando. (Those two seem to get strange toys impacted in their anus from time to time. :eek: )

Ok S. Florida NSXer's. Lets try to make time to meet our friend from France while he is visiting Miami. Maybe we can do a lunch on Ft. Liquordale beach.

I'm off from work the last week of December bar any emergiencies from Hugh or Armando. (Those two seem to get strange toys impacted in their anus from time to time. :eek: )

Glad to see you are diversifying your business and working both ends.

Armando

It's refreshing to see a thread that requires absolutely no input on my behalf.

Pour mon ami français,
Ce serait un plaisir de vous rencontrer et de votre petite amie et vous montrer la fois de l'hospitalité de la Floride.

Back