• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Something different...

DSC04652.JPG

DSC04660.JPG

DSC04664.JPG

DSC04673.JPG

DSC04687.JPG

DSC04703.JPG

DSC04706.JPG

DSC04719.JPG

DSC04720.JPG

Nice. Tires and suspension please.

John,
looks great. I'm confused, yesterday you had black bbs and the wing and today stock wing and kinesis. Have you changed it up since yesterday? or are these old pics.

Regardless i like both looks.

Nice. Tires and suspension please.

Falken FK452, 225/35/18 and 275/35/19; Suspension is Advance Flat Out coilovers.

John,
looks great. I'm confused, yesterday you had black bbs and the wing and today stock wing and kinesis. Have you changed it up since yesterday? or are these old pics.

Regardless i like both looks.

I just took these about an hour ago, I changed things around this morning... the dangers of being bored with too many parts lying around :tongue:

Looks great!

The wing was a stupid looking piece of crap that isn't worth the bolts it takes to put it on.

I'm interested in buying your gt wing. pm me if you want to clear the garage space. :biggrin:

Lets compare pics from my schizophrenic NSX friend:

DSC04652.JPG

vs.

DSC04541.JPG

I say keep the oem wing for black-tie dinners and weddings, and the fuck-you wing for NSX meets and time attacks. :biggrin:

BTW: BBS LMs all the way. Kinesis should be in the sale forums as you have rightfully placed it.

Do you get more gripes about the GT Wing or the hood pins?:tongue:

The wheels don't look bad though but the bbs's look even better.

I like that you have your own style scorp. Don't let others influence what you do to your car because i always like checking out what crazy thing you've done to your NSX.:biggrin:

hey John:

I love the new look. Kenesis and OEM wing give it a clean look.

Back