• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sorcery Wheel Spec Question

I was told to go 19x10.5 +15 Front and 20x10.5 +5 Rear. Im worried on the front rubbing but i was told it wouldn't rub with the right offset and tire. Im scared of ordering the HRE wheels and have it still rubbing!

Which Sorcery kit you are having? Is it the SGT kit or the one before? I had the one before and have had 18x8 +22 front and 19x10.5 +12 rear. Sit flushed. The same offset as Hishi had for his Sorcery NSX.

5772DSCN0903censored.jpg

5772DSCN0906censored.jpg

Last edited:
I posted pics in the Pictures forum, my exact kit is shown but i think its the exact same as this one. That car looks amazing... Im gonna have to get in contact with Sorcery again because it doesnt make sense.

I got the same advice from Sorcery. Lucky I check again with Hishi and I just follow his wheel spec.

I posted pics in the Pictures forum, my exact kit is shown but i think its the exact same as this one. That car looks amazing... Im gonna have to get in contact with Sorcery again because it doesnt make sense.

I doubt very much that you will clear with that front wheel spec, regardless of the tire you use. I too have a widebody and there's no way that will fit in the front without hammering or tubbing the wheel wells.

Back