• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

sorry.. forgot to ask if anyone had pics of the adjustable Razo pedals installed

in their cars? Any comparisons between distances between brake and accelerator for these and the autovation set. I wear a size 10 shoe.
Thanks and sorry for the addendum post.
Raj

I dont have adjustable pedels but I do have the Razo titanium look set and the brake and gas pedels are very close together.I wanted this because I heel and toe with the top part of my foot working both rather that my heel working the gas.They are so close in fact that when PD drove my car he had to switch his paddock sneakers for his race shoes!But alas I have no pics.

I use the Razo adjustable gas pedal and the stock brake pedal in my old track car (the red '95). I really like the setup. The bottom of the pedal flares to the left, but the top is not that much wider, so you still have to rotate your foot some, but are not as likely to brake and accelerate at the same time by accident as my OMP race pedals will do, even in my racing shoes.

I will try and take a picture tonight.

Thanks guys. Pics would be great. Any of you familiar with the pedals from autovation

Many here seem to have bought them as part of a group buy. There is one pair on ebay. They seem custom made for an NSX but the pic of them installed doesn't look like the distance b/w the gas and brake is decresed much. Any thoughts? I'll also be able to compare when I see one of the pics of the razos installed.
Thanks,
Raj

Yeah I need new pedals badly, I can only wear my tennis shoes when I drive. I have some kenneth cole shoes that hit the brake when I press on the gas pedal..it sucks!@

Razo pictures

Here is a closeup of the adjustable gas pedal.

Attachments

• razo1.jpg
    razo1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 234
another angle.

Attachments

• razo2.jpg
    razo2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 222
Gary, I note that the stock pedal is still in place. Pardon me for saying so, but that looks a bit cheesy. Are all of the after-market competition-type pedals for the NSX like that? I assumed that the pedals were replaced with these applications.

If possible, I would like the clean look of true replacement pedals with the adjustability of the Razos.

Many aftermarket pedals just clamp onto the stock pedals. The stock NSX brake and clutch covers come off easily, but the gas pedal cover is "permanently" attached. It will come off, but you will have to epoxy it back on if you want to return to stock.

The aftermarket pedals designed for the NSX would probably match up much better, but most aftermarket kits (like this Razo) are one size fits all. I placed the gas pedal to fit my driving style, as no one can see these unless they get down close to the floorboard.

Back