• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOS/Downforce Sport Wide Front Fender Owners

How much work are you talking CB72? What was the end cost to get yours looking OEM?

Has anyone tried the KITE version that are wider and retain the liners? Very interested in hearing some feedback on these as well.

How much work are you talking CB72? What was the end cost to get yours looking OEM?

Has anyone tried the KITE version that are wider and retain the liners? Very interested in hearing some feedback on these as well.
As I was rebuilding the complete front end, I don't know how much fixing the wings only really costed?
I know that the bodyshop manager was not happy at all...
Here's how it started and you could push real hard on the panel but it would not move inwards at all!
472f4372.jpg

I went to the bodyshop myself to check as I couldn't believe it was that bad.
f0f90807.jpg

im really liking that kite widebody but im not sure anyone has it. im also interested in that kit.

Back