• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOS front lower spoiler for 92

How do the spoilers work for everyone? I was just wondering. I was thinking of buying one but wanted to check with other members and get a little input before making a decission.Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks. the chin spoilers are the shine gt-spec and the type-1 should have paid closer attention when I posted my original post. i just wanted to know which one was the better of the two. again thanks

Last edited:
Shine fits perfect bolts on to the OE holes has a nice look. It does make the front a little bit lower which looks more aggressive, but if you car is lowered consideration has to be given to the height.

Attachments

• Picture 082.jpg
    Picture 082.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 336
Personally I like the Shine, but I had to stay with stock because my car is lowered and the stock still scrapes if I'm not extremely carefull going in and out of driveways.

May I suggest the Type-1 if you are worried about scraping? This spoiler does not extend on the corners, making it easier to approach driveways, speed bumps, etc. at an angle. I have this one on on of ours cars and am very happy with it:

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Shine/Type-1/

Cheers,
-- Chris

front_800[1].jpg

If your car is not Lowered get the shine GT LIP you will Love it.

BUY IT DIRECTLY FROM SHINE and GET IT FOR DISCOUNTED PRICE:

Here is thier Phone Number:
Phone: (909) 980-3433

Tell them Sonny sent you and he will knock of $ of shipping making it about $260 shipped.

If your car is not Lowered get the shine GT LIP you will Love it.

BUY IT DIRECTLY FROM SHINE and GET IT FOR DISCOUNTED PRICE:

Here is thier Phone Number:
Phone: (909) 980-3433

Tell them Sonny sent you and he will knock of $ of shipping making it about $260 shipped.

Sonny , clear your PM's out , your mailbox is full

what to do, what to do...

Interesting timing of this thread resurrection, as I'm contemplating a new front-valance lip (my OEM/stock one has seen better days, my Comptech one does a number on the front-valance during installation/affixing).

I really, really like the '91-'01 NSX Shine GT lip, but I have OEM/stock '91-'01 side-skirts & rear-valance. So, there'd be somewhat of that snow-plow / front-heavy look... sighhh!

Argh, decisions - decisions... :eek:

Re: what to do, what to do...

Interesting timing of this thread resurrection, as I'm contemplating a new front-valance lip (my OEM/stock one has seen better days, my Comptech one does a number on the front-valance during installation/affixing).

I really, really like the '91-'01 NSX Shine GT lip, but I have OEM/stock '91-'01 side-skirts & rear-valance. So, there'd be somewhat of that snow-plow / front-heavy look... sighhh!

LOL well get the O2 sides :wink:

I have the Shine GT lip and the rest of my exterior is stock, I don't think it looks odd at all. My car is black so it makes the lip look a bit more discreet.

Shouldn't be too bad. I used to run the RM Racing front splitter with the OEM sides and rear, and it looked fine to me.

Here are a couple of side profile shots of how it used to look.

oprun10.jpg

nsxpark1.jpg

Here is a street level shot - courtesy of Oscar. My car is lowered about 1-1/2" and I only scrape on speed bumps.

Attachments

• DSC07663.jpg
    DSC07663.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 160
Back