• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

South Central TX Coffee and Rides + cruise

Hey everyone, its about that time again to get our NSX's together at Coffee and Rides and do a cruise afterwards.

We plan on getting as many NSX's together and cruising to Medina Lake for a BBQ at Austins Lake House. I am going to need a rough count of who all can make it, so we can start planning to buy burgers and hot dogs. Last time we did this we had 7 NSX's together, and hoping to beat that # this time. Let me know who all can make it

1. 95NSX13
2. Austin (91 NSX)
3. Jose (91 NSX)
4. lostbuckeye (91 NSX) maybe

Hey everyone, its about that time again to get our NSX's together at Coffee and Rides and do a cruise afterwards.

We plan on getting as many NSX's together and cruising to Medina Lake for a BBQ at Austins Lake House. I am going to need a rough count of who all can make it, so we can start planning to buy burgers and hot dogs. Last time we did this we had 7 NSX's together, and hoping to beat that # this time. Let me know who all can make it

1. 95NSX13
2. Austin (91 NSX)
3. Jose (91 NSX)

Hey Brent,

Just for clarification, is this happening this Saturday (31 Mar) or next Saturday (7 Apr)? Not like it matters for me as I'm working this coming Saturday. I'm off next Saturday but have big plans with the family for Easter weekend. Either way, would have loved to have made the ride. You guys ever do this kind of stuff on Sundays?

Thanks,

Brett

Had knee scoped on Monday, but feeling pretty good, so plan on being there. Austin - what do you need us to bring?

1. 95NSX13
2. Austin (91 NSX)
3. Jose (91 NSX)
5. Red-NSX (2003 NSX)<!-- / message -->

Hey Brent,

Just for clarification, is this happening this Saturday (31 Mar) or next Saturday (7 Apr)? Not like it matters for me as I'm working this coming Saturday. I'm off next Saturday but have big plans with the family for Easter weekend. Either way, would have loved to have made the ride. You guys ever do this kind of stuff on Sundays?

Thanks,

Brett

It is this Saturday, looks like 5 of us unless any last moment people show. We can schedule a Sunday drive sometime if ya want. How's the bumper?

Brent, Looks like I will make it. I'll bring drinks. Coke, Sprite and some Beer.

It is this Saturday, looks like 5 of us unless any last moment people show. We can schedule a Sunday drive sometime if ya want. How's the bumper?

Bumper is sweet. Color matches perfectly. Got me some '05 rims. The car is really coming together. Thanks for asking.

Bumper is sweet. Color matches perfectly. Got me some '05 rims. The car is really coming together. Thanks for asking.

Awesome, cant wait to see it.. bet it looks great. had a great day today, wish you could of been there

Back