• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Southbay Los Angeles caravan to C&C

Any southbay NSXers want to meet up? Chado and I have already agreed on a vanpool and now this thread is to find more people. Henry? Akira3D? PvMike? Darien? (dunno if Darien goes on prime anymore)

Any other people from redondo/torrance/hermosa/pv/lomita/wilmington/carson????

After thinking long and hard for a meeting spot (my long and hard I mean about 30 seconds), I would say the Super K mart parking lot at Torrance/Figuora in the early morning. Since its right next to the enterance to the 110-405 and we're all going to be passing that Kmart also, pretty much.

anybody have better location suggestions? Who else is in? CHADO and I so far!

I'm cool with that. Count me in. Maybe we can drive to the next caravan in oc to meet the rest?

1. Lazynok
2. warren1205

Last edited:
Arco/AMPM is probably too small, but just past Krispy Kremes is a large market parking lot.
YMCA is not bad, but I havent checked if it driveway friendly. I have seen alot of Corvettes parked there early in the morn on some weekends.

just thought the Kmart lot is alittle less safe.

just thought the Kmart lot is alittle less safe.

Haha, yeah I agree. My NSX has been to much worse places though. I figured since its SO early in the morning.. the criminals would be sleeping =]

Okay, how about the Food4Less, that is next to Krispy Kreme? Thats the big market parking lot.

Depart from Food4Less at 545 to get there by 615?

Food4Less is on Artesia Blvd, between Normandie and Vermont, everybody!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....873836,-118.295567&spn=0.00848,0.013819&z=16 The A

Last edited:
No one on the list to meet? Originally I wasnt planning to go because there was alot cars and there may not be enough room at Cars and Coffee, but just to caravan out would be fun. I'll see if I can rustle up Jagtiger and Edidy to go.
What time are you gong to meet?

Last edited:
No one on the list to meet? Originally I wasnt planning to go because there was alot cars and there may not be enough room at Cars and Coffee, but just to caravan out would be fun. I'll see if I can rustle up Jagtiger and Edidy to go.
What time are you gong to meet?

545 at the Food 4 Less. Yeah, rustle up Jagtiger! He never answers his phone when I call him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Lazynok
2. warren1205
3. Ch@d
4. Fastraxturbo
5. Jagtiger (if he wakes up)

5:45.. since nobody had a problem with my time... so it'll be 5:45. at Food 4 Less.

I feel dumb.. I didn't know we were having a parade entry at 6/6:25 from the Irvine Spectrum. Should we leave earlier? The SGV folks are leaving at 5:10..

Whatever, let's just leave at 5:30 =] I'll be there before then.

We should then probably leave by 5:30. Meet up at 5:15. I'm dragging Eddie (Eddidynsx) with me, so maybe I can shoot some video.
Does anyone want to meet up for breakfast afterward back in Gardena area who isnt going to the big breakfast meet?

We should then probably leave by 5:30. Meet up at 5:15. I'm dragging Eddie (Eddidynsx) with me, so maybe I can shoot some video.
Does anyone want to meet up for breakfast afterward back in Gardena area who isnt going to the big breakfast meet?

Count me in Jon. Lazynok???

-Henry

TRAAAAAAAAAITOOOOOORRRRR! LoL! I'm tossed between this and the hat. the hat is literally 4 miles away. food4less is about 22 miles from my house. It actually depends on my friend if he goes or not. he lives in lawndale, if he comes with me i'll just sleep over his house and no biggy it's about 3 miles away. Are we meeting at 5:30 or departing at 5:30? for the spectrum parade i'm sure it's going to take some time to organize, so maybe we should leave a bit early? Lazynok let me know...

I'm thinking about going, but meeting by 5:45am to caravan? I think I'll just try and meet you guys down there...assuming I can wake up in time.

Drive at 5:30... and meet whenever you want I guess. I'm going to be leave my house at 500, and it should take me 15 minutes to get there. Have fun with the breakfast! I'm going to go to the "mega NSX breakfast meet."

See you guys in the morning!

And Akira, 5:30... hopefully that's not too early =] You work up the 405. I'm sure you wake up earlier than this just to beat traffic :tongue:

Back