• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Southern California "CALL TO ARMS"!!!

Since I’m sick and tired of driving around and not seeing any other NSX on the road here in San Diego, I am requesting a “Call To Arms” for all NSX’ers in Southern California to meet up.

I have determined that Sunday, March 3rd is the date to do it. Where you might ask? Well, how about we get together to see a bunch of beautiful automobiles race around the parking lots of Qualcomm Stadium!

March 3, 2002, is the San Diego Autocross Championships, which are scheduled to be held at Qualcomm Stadium!!!! So what a better way to introduce ourselves to one-another than at a racing event!

Look here for more information:
http://www.sdr-solo2.com/schedule.htm#Schedule

This event is open to the public at no charge! However, to enter the pit area you must sign a release and waiver form at the entry gates.

You will be given a wristband which must be worn at all times. There is no seating provided so bring a lawn or beach chair!

I hope to see all of the Southern California NSX’ers out there. Look out for me, ‘92 Red/Blk (MARCOS1) I plan to be there by 11:00AM and I’ll be out there parked next to a DeLorean!!!!

If you have further questions, call me at (619) 284-6913 ask for Marcos, maybe a few of us can “meet-up” and drive to the event together!!!

Back