• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Special Guests at NSXPO 2006: PD Cunningham, Shigeru Uehara, Derek Bell!

NSX enthusiasts, NSXPO 2006 will offer one of the best collection of motorsports celebrities and VIPs that has ever participated with us...

Peter Cunningham is the owner of RealTime Racing, Acura's only factory-backed racing team in North America. He is the all time leader in SCCA Pro-Racing wins. From 1996 to 2003, Peter campaigned the #42 World Challenge GT NSX. Over 50 starts, 26 podiums, and 14 wins makes him the most successful NSX racer ever in N America.

If you are up on your NSX trivia, you know that Uehara was Honda's lead project engineer on the development of the NSX in the late 80's and early 90's. From his office in Tochigi, he oversaw the genesis of the car we all know and love today.

Derek Bell is another sport car racing legend. As an endurance racer, he has raced and won at LeMans, Sebring, and Daytona. He has a long and storied career that saw action in FIA GT cars, Prototypes, Can Am and Formula 1.

Get additional details on the speakers and programs offered at: www.nsxpo.com
Join in at NSXPO to enjoy the company of these great contributors to the sport and hobby.

If you haven't browsed over to the NSXPO forum category recently, you may have not yet heard (apologies to the Forums Nazi for the DP, but some of you don't get out enough... :wink: )

NSX enthusiasts, NSXPO 2006 will offer one of the best collection of motorsports celebrities and VIPs that has ever participated with us...

Peter Cunningham is the owner of RealTime Racing, Acura's only factory-backed racing team in North America. He is the all time leader in SCCA Pro-Racing wins. From 1996 to 2003, Peter campaigned the #42 World Challenge GT NSX. Over 50 starts, 26 podiums, and 14 wins makes him the most successful NSX racer ever in N America. Peter is the reigning champion of the Speed World Challenge Touring series.

If you are up on your NSX trivia, you know that Uehara was Honda's lead project engineer on the development of the NSX in the late 80's and early 90's. From his office in Tochigi, he oversaw the genesis of the car we all know and love today.

Derek Bell is another sports car racing legend. As an endurance racer, he has raced and won at LeMans, Sebring, and Daytona. He has a long and storied career that saw action in FIA GT cars, Prototypes, Can Am and Formula 1.

Get additional details on the speakers and programs offered at: www.nsxpo.com
Join in at NSXPO to enjoy the company of these great contributors to the sport and hobby.

Last edited: