• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

special lease

Sorry guys/gals I have been away for over a month working at my other location helping out at the MB dealer. Stop in at the Acura dealer this morning and to my surprise Acura has announced a special lease program on the 2003 NSX. 39 month lease 799.00+Tax 0 cap Reduction...Total out of pocket 1,599.00+DMV Talking about a deal! Ok you guys have a great weekend.

------------------
Justin at Hoehn Acura/Mercedes Benz/porsche/Audi

[This message has been edited by justinjsw (edited 13 March 2003).]

What is the dealers name and phone number with that deal? How long is it in effect?

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales...contact me for all your wheel and tire needs.
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)

What's the max. mileage allowed per year on this lease? I'm seriously thinking of leasing a '03 as a daily driver so I can keep the Z50 tucked away as my garage queen and Sunday driver.
Thanks in Advance.

Its 7,500 miles per year. If you buy extra miles up front its .10 per mile. Next available mileage lease is 10,000 miles per year.

------------------
Justin at Hoehn Acura/Mercedes Benz/porsche/Audi

Originally posted by mason@tirerack:
What is the dealers name and phone number with that deal? How long is it in effect?

Its a National program offered by AHFC

------------------
Justin at Hoehn Acura/Mercedes Benz/Porsche/Audi/Infiniti

Originally posted by Zanardi 50:
What's the max. mileage allowed per year on this lease? I'm seriously thinking of leasing a '03 as a daily driver so I can keep the Z50 tucked away as my garage queen and Sunday driver.
Thanks in Advance.

Its a 7,500 miles per year lease. The next available lease will be 10,000 mile per year. Residual will be lower and its .10 per mile.

------------------
Justin at Hoehn Acura/Mercedes Benz/Porsche/Audi/Infiniti

Back