• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spoon’s LHD NSX-R

Since Spoon's marketing it here in the States, I thought you guys would be interested in seeing more on the LHD NSX-R. For those of you that weren't aware of the fact, Spoon's building the U.S. market NSX-R models since we never got the chance to purchase them here. Here's a first look at it:

Spoon's LHD NSX-R

wonder how they save 44 pounds for each of the front and rear bumper... even if it's true, where else taking that car down to 2450 lbs? :eek: He said 440 lbs less than nsxR...... How??

wonder how they save 44 pounds for each of the front and rear bumper... even if it's true, where else taking that car down to 2450 lbs? :eek: He said 440 lbs less than nsxR...... How??

Yeah I know.. no beams?

I like seeing it in Red. Gives me a little better picture of what the type R lights will look like on red.

im also wondering how they got down to that weight.

i mean, they did do a lot of little things. smaller lighter bolts here and there. smaller alternator. who knows what else they did.

also it does have an 02+ front end. one thing that diablo didnt do which would bring him even closer to 24xx range and they have different brakes. the spoon calipers are lighter than oem and i couldnt tell which rotors they used but that might have helped as well.

thats interesting that it uses a 3.0 L but no 3.2L

what what size rear wheels they are using.

the fronts are 17x? using 245/40?

Last edited:
Back