• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

spotted 3 nsx in 2 days!!

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but....

I usually see maybe one NSX in a couple months time, but i was fortunate to spot 3 in 2 days!!! See if any of them were you...

San jo, ca - Green NSX with 5 spoke antera rims on sat may 27th in front of wels fargo by valley fair mall

Sacramento, ca - Red NSX on 28th with possible afftermarket rims on west bound I-80 just before the norwood exit

Antelope, ca - Black NSX on 28th at dusk on wlaerga road going south just after antelope rd, only saw the rear

oh, and i spotted a yellow 360 modena on westbound 50 today also.

I thought id share, because outside of meets, nsx are so hard to spot in numbers like that. awsome birthday weekend for me!!!

i know, i was starting to think it was some sort of "take out your NSX day" or something...lol

Hi Louie, a little off topic, but did you happen to be driving you NSX on Monday. I saw a 02+ silver NSX traveling on 205, tracy area. I was traveling in the opposite direction in a camry. Too bad I wasnt in the NSX =).

AmigaOS said:
Wow!
I have not seen another NSX on the road since I bought mine in March...

Back