• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[SPOTTED] Black NSX in Amarillo

Description: Black NSX with possibly a wings west front lip, lowered with gold rims.

If you are on here. Nice car. I was in my NSX (red) too but I guess you didn't see me. I saw you making a turn at 45TH, but when I tried to follow you to chat. You were gone. Pretty cool. Are you from here? I've seen just one other yellow one around here.

Yeah, that was probably be me, was in town over the weekend to attend a wedding. I stay here in Dallas. 19/18 Volk racing gold GTC,Tein RE suspension, and RM cold air intake. RM Racing exhaust on the way. Just pick up the car about a month ago. It was all stock.(Friends don't let friends drive stock) Maybe next time when I'm down there we could meet up somewhere. Later

Sweet...alright, let me know. That is one great car. Nice setup. Sorry I haven't checked the forum in awhile. Later.

I'm also from Amarillo, live down in Lubbock now, but I make it up there quite a bit.

I probably won't make it down there for a while. Just put in a BBSC and it not running all that perfect yet. Maybe when it run right I let ya'll know.
Then I be down there cause my friend just pickup a black 91 NSX also in Amarillo. Later. ;)

Back