• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted! RED NSX

Spotted Red NSX going OC direction around 9am this morning at Ortega Hwy. Nice ride..:cool: are you from lake Elsinore area / Temecula area? I was down at Irvine meet around 7:30am and On my way home...

Hi NSXNitro,

I must be the one you saw.... I was coming back from the riverside area this morning and decided to take a detour down the 15/Ortega Hiway instead of the standard 91/241/5 route back to South OC. I was so focused on making the light to get on the freeway, I didn't see anything else :)

Have a great rest of the weekend,

Scott

syanra said:
Hi NSXNitro,

I must be the one you saw.... I was coming back from the riverside area this morning and decided to take a detour down the 15/Ortega Hiway instead of the standard 91/241/5 route back to South OC. I was so focused on making the light to get on the freeway, I didn't see anything else :)

Have a great rest of the weekend,

Scott

kwel!!! How was ride back to OC area from Ortega Fwy? It was pretty nice ride for me, NO cars in the morning=) ttyl

Not quite as lucky..... Had a great first few miles and then got behind a slow car who thought it was his responsibility to keep traffic below the posted speed limit and then speed up at every possible dotted line to make sure we couldn't pass. Definitely was not a freeway in the Westbound direction...

Will try Eastbound direction next time :smile:

Have a great week,

Scott

Back