• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spring Break Nuevo Vallarta

I have 2 weeks in a time share at the Mayan Palace in Nuevo Vallarta that I have owned for many years. My problem is that I have since purchased a full time 3 bedroom condo in Nuevo Vallarta as well so I no longer use the time share. The time share is a 2 bedroom 2 bath with small kitchen facility and living room. I have pre booked the week of March 19th to 26th as these spring break weeks are hard to get at this resort. Note that even though this is a spring break week this resort is 20 minutes away from the hustle of downtown PV and is not overrun with out of control college students at this time. If you want that atmosphere this is not the resort for you, this one is more family oriented. See my ebay listing at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...5470&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1506wt_1137

We love this resort and we love Nuevo Vallarta. Any Primers interested contact me directly, I can end the EBay listing and sell it to a member here for $700, at $100 a night for a 2 bedroom it's a great deal. My maintenance fees are about $730 a year so this just covers my costs.

Peter

Back