• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STL Cars & Coffee July 7th!!!!

Hey guys & girls,

A few of us are getting together for a Cars & Coffee this coming Sunday July 7th up at the Starbucks in Rock Hill. So if you're free and and would like to come hang out for a little bit to check out some nice machines and chat with old friends and meet/make some new ones, come on out!!!

We'll be meeting up around 8:45 - 9:00am at the Starbucks in Rock Hill, 9616 Manchester Road, St. Louis

There's plenty of parking and the location is very easy to find. It's also just a few doors down from Exotic Motors Midwest.

Click this link to see a street level view of the location/map, as well as any directions you may need.

GOOGLE MAP LINK

So far there's a pretty good list of cars and people attending... Everything from NSXs, Ferrari's, Audi R8, Lotus, etc.....

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!

-Joe

Updated list of those who plan to attend the below:

Flyeyes - NSX
tstruyk - NSX
Sid - Ferrari
Mike - Audi R8
Bill - Ferrari (or NEW mystery car)
Steve - Lotus (pending apt)
Jesse - Lotus Elise
Jeff - Porsche Cayman
pgilliam - NSX (tentative)
James - Supra TT(Track Monster)
Mike - Viper TT(189mph 1/2mile!!!)

Will update as more people respond.

I will be their, but not in the Nsx :( it is getting custom exhaust done at Rush Garage, but ill be there with a buddy of mine in a black 350z.

Cant wait to meet a few local Nsx owners

Cap'n, there will be more buddy.

JDM EM1 - Be sure to say hi. I'll be in an ALL black NSX with cf hood & plates that read "NSXTCY"

Cap'n, there will be more buddy.

JDM EM1 - Be sure to say hi. I'll be in an ALL black NSX with cf hood & plates that read "NSXTCY"

Hey Joe, nice talking with you for a few minutes lol. Hopefully next time we can chat longer. Btw love ur taste in the Nsx man! A lot of ur Nsx is what I am getting as well. Would like to check your supercharger setup next time!

Back