• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STMPO race products - New product offering - NSXBOX’s Famous Widebody Front Bumper

STMPO race products - New product offering - NSXBOX’s Famous Widebody Front Bumper

Stmpo Race products is now offering NSXBOX’s Famous Widebody Front Bumper
for a discounted price for the month on August.

We will be selling these for $1345.50 on our website that is being launched sometime this month. So until that happens we are offering them to prime members for 1,100.00 pay pal plus shipping to your location.

Stmpo Race products NSXBOX’s Famous Widebody Front Bumper is made from the same mold as Nico’s car… best explained… we bought it directly from Nico in Australia (this was / is my favorite front bumper and it had to be available state side)

This bumper has been well known for some time now. Nico had the mold and received many inquiry’s to buy … but struggled selling them due to the 1000-1200 shipping expense on top of the cost of the bumper itself.. all well before the dollar fell in value and the exchange rate went against US purchasers. NSX owners in America can now buy the same product for the cost of shipping.

This bumper works directly with the Sorcery JGTC style wide fenders as well as our new Stmpo Race Products Super GT Front Fenders we will release shortly. We actually included some teaser pic’s of the bumper and fenders on my car. Please try not to request additional pics of my car (currently flat black) until we stock the shelves with all panels of the kit and release the products all together

We have several of these bumpers made and on the shelve ready to ship. Please email or call with questions.

[email protected]

Or call the shop at 480-889-1482

Attachments

• 26[1].jpg
    26[1].jpg
    65 KB · Views: 569
  • 27[1].jpg
    27[1].jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 347
  • STMPORACE2 008.jpg
    STMPORACE2 008.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 303
  • SunnyDay ride_02 copy.jpg
    SunnyDay ride_02 copy.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 418
  • stmpo 030.jpg
    stmpo 030.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 428
  • STMPORACE2 010.jpg
    STMPORACE2 010.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 355
  • stmpo 032.jpg
    stmpo 032.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 248
  • stmpo 114.jpg
    stmpo 114.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:
Re: STMPO race products - New product offering - NSXBOX’s Famous Widebody Front Bumpe

Wow are you serious!! that front clip is insane.

Ive seen many of aftermarket front bumpers availible for the NSX, and nothing compares to the look like this one!!

Are these gonna be instock when I come down to the shop?

Re: STMPO race products - New product offering - NSXBOX’s Famous Widebody Front Bumpe

Wow are you serious!! that front clip is insane.

Ive seen many of aftermarket front bumpers availible for the NSX, and nothing compares to the look like this one!!

Are these gonna be instock when I come down to the shop?

We have 2 installed on cars here at the shop and 3 on the shelf... see you later tonight.

This front end looks even better in person. Off the charts sick.

Had the opportunity to stop by the shop a few weeks ago. I was very impressed with some of the projects going on at STMPO. This should be great for the NSX community.

Bummer. I was the only other one to have his bumper. I guess I can't feel special anymore. :frown:

Bummer. I was the only other one to have his bumper. I guess I can't feel special anymore. :frown:

Yeah, I remember contacting you last year feb on this bumper. Vega you have any pics?

-g-

Yeah, I remember contacting you last year feb on this bumper. Vega you have any pics?

-g-

Haven't put it on yet. It's still sitting in the box. It's my winter project. I'll have lots once I'm done.

Will this at all fit with Yokata fenders?

Ben

The fenders will need to be modified where they fit the front of the car (bumper). We are able to do this if you already own the front fenders.

The other option would be to use the Stmpo Super GT front fenders also seen in the pics in this thread. We have not released them as a possibility as we are finishing our rear quarter panel molds currently...

give a call down to the shop and ask for Ross... he will be able to help you out

Stmpo - 480-889-1482

We have 2 bumpers left in stock... call , pm , or email with any body kit/ body panel questions....

Thanks... hopefully business will help us finish our widebody kit and release it shortly... teaser pic included...

Regards

Attachments

• stmpo nsx wide front.jpg
    stmpo nsx wide front.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 158

Will 2002+ fitment be available?

The major change in a 02 headlight conversion or 02 plus NSX is the hood and the bumper headlight housing...

Since the car will need to go to a body shop... cutting the fiberglass and body working the fixed headlight isnt a lot of work at all for an experienced fiberglass vendor...

so to answer your original question.... this bumper would need modification but it wouldnt be a big deal to a show worthy of the fit and paint.

Regards

Back