• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stolen Nsx

MOTHER F'er!!!!!

Someone stole my car last night, 1993 blk/blk nsx with 00 wheels and 96+ exhaust light tinted windows and has a small black OUTKAST sticker on the top front and back window (not noticeable unless you're looking for it)...if anyone see's this car please call 911 as well as me 408-348-6345.

California license plate# 4NTP853

VIN# JH4NA1156PT000076

It was stolen out of my gated complex garage in San Jose / Santa Clara / Milpitas area borderline

1474074099_l.jpg

Last edited:
Jimbo,
Sure sorry to hear about your loss. What is it with some people, they just don't respect other peoples things. Especially if it is something nice!

Give us as many details as you feel comfortable. They may just jog somebodys memory. What state do you live in, location it was taken from, etc.

Brad

Whoa, that is aweful. Post this in the Main Section and get everyone involved. I hope they catch these assholes and the law punishes them to the fullest extent! Sorry for your misfortune!

Regards,
- Z

OMG, WTF happened...I just saw that car at the meet, dude I will keep my eyes pealed. what time did you get home and when did you find it gone? I will call my aunt who works sjpd to keep and eyes out!

dude I am so sorry

Thanks bro i appreciate it....I got home around midnight but after the meet i didnt go home right away, i went over a relatives house for a few hours before going home...and on the way home i was the only car around, so im sure no one followed me...

i hope they dont find the car... i dont want to deal with repairing damages or the unknown things that could of happened to the car...

i first noticed it gone around noonish today when i was heading out to take care of some errands...

that fuccin sucks dude if i see it around here in the l.a area i'll let you know.. man people these days i hope karma gets them!!

Sorry for your grief. But just remember, when the "MOTHER F'er!!!!!" is found, there's always room for one more.

A California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation employee. :biggrin:

By the way, California is building 4 more state prison, so all you "MOTHER F'ER!!!!!'S out there, we'll keep the light on for you.

Jimmy,
Sorry for your loss. This is weird, we just saw the car at last night's meeting and now it's gone. I will definitely keep an eye out for any black nsx in my area. Hopefully you will recover it in good peace or the insurance process will be smooth.

Last edited:
Jim, sorry to hear about the car. I'm always NSX spotting, so I'll keep an eye out up here in the greater Sacramento area.

That sucks. So sorry to hear. I know at least a few MR2 drivers will also be looking out for you also. We've had a few MR2's stolen in the area too in the last 6 months. One was recovered in good shape, another was stripped completely. Everyone do what you can to make it harder for your car to be subjected to this.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words and messages. So far i've heard nothing back from the insurance company (they said it will take a few days for them to make me an offer) luckily enough, they are willing to pay for all my mods and added parts. I've yet to hear back from my complex management team or the hired trident security services.

I hope my bald tires made them crash my car *crosses fingers* lol

Everyone, please make sure to keep an eye on your car at all times even when you think it's safe.

So far i've heard nothing back from the insurance company (they said it will take a few days for them to make me an offer) luckily enough, they are willing to pay for all my mods and added parts.

That is a blessing dude, coming from someone who recently got screwed by ins.. who was your ins. company?

I hope my bald tires made them crash my car *crosses fingers* lol
i hope they dont find the car... i dont want to deal with repairing damages or the unknown things that could of happened to the car...
I would watch out for these kinda posts though, we all know you love your car but ins. companies may not like the way it looks...
but yah I wouldn't want the nightmare of figuring out what is still good and not.

soooo how easy is it to steal these cars? there is not an alarm on mine yet(on the list of mods soon) just a detach steering wheel, hopefully will help when it is out and about

WOw sorry to hear that - I remember seeing your car at the meet too!

DAMN Thieves :mad:

Hey I know that complex is off 1st and Montague area right? I have a few friends who live there and the area looks pretty safe. I would say it's most likely a neighbor or someone that lives in that complex since you need access codes and have to know the car is there.

The problem with these huge apt/condo places is that you get a lot of mixed people in there. I've seen some pretty shady patios where there was just craploads of stuff piled into that hole (talk about a fire hazard)....

Also I think there's some massage parlor places running out of those places.....

rk

MOTHER F'er!!!!!

Someone stole my car last night, 1993 blk/blk nsx with 00 wheels and 96+ exhaust light tinted windows and has a small black OUTKAST sticker on the top front and back window (not noticeable unless you're looking for it)...if anyone see's this car please call 911 as well as me 408-348-6345.

California license plate# 4NTP853

VIN# JH4NA1156PT000076

It was stolen out of my gated complex garage in San Jose / Santa Clara / Milpitas area borderline

1474074099_l.jpg

jim,

my neighbor works for a tow company. they found your car this morning and i saw your car on the flatbed this morning.

it is still one piece.

you might want to call "Century towing " in san jose.

good luck.

-nat

jim,

my neighbor works for tow company. they found your car this morning andi saw your car on the flatbed this morning.

it is still one piece.

you might want to call "Century towing " in san jose.

good luck.

-nat

I'm a bit confused... are you sure it was my car or some guy named Tom's car? I haven't heard anything from sjpd nor my insurance company yet... *shrugs*

actually i think his assumptions are true...i heard about this as well...but i can't seem to find out which complex and apt # they are at LOL jk...

It's nice to see you keeping an lighthearted perspective during this tough time. :smile:

BTW - the apt# is 2215 (so I've heard). j/k :biggrin:

Back