• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stolen Nsx JH4NA1156PT000076

MOTHER F'er!!!!!

Someone stole my car last night, 1993 blk/blk nsx with 00 wheels and 96+ exhaust light tinted windows and has a small black OUTKAST sticker on the top front and back window (not noticeable unless you're looking for it)...if anyone see's this car please call 911 as well as me 408-348-6345.

California license plate# 4NTP853

VIN# JH4NA1156PT000076

It was stolen out of my gated complex garage in San Jose / Santa Clara / Milpitas area borderline

1474074099_l.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Stolen Nsx

Dude, I can offer only my condolences and wish you the best in getting it back in good condition, or finding another to replace it after the insurance settlement. I feel badly for you, if it means anything from 3,000 miles away. :frown:

Damn, and you had just been at the meet a few hours earlier!! :eek:

Holy sh!t. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye out for you. This sucks big time.

Otto

Just horrible:( If this ever happened to me, I hope the car is never found. I do not want a recovered stolen vehicle back. With that said, I hope you can get closure.

Thanks to everyone for commenting and giving me your warm regards...

There is no noticeable damage or nick/scratches to the car it's pretty clean.

All this after our NSX meet earlier *sigh* and no one followed me home after the meet because i didnt go home first i went over to a relatives house and on the way home i was the only car around so im sure no one followed me.

I agree that I don't want my car to be found due to the unknowns of what was done to it.

Man that's depressing,

Pretty bold taking it from garage. Wonder how they stole it..Maybe they had key.. did you have it at dealer recently or any place for service.

Hope it turns up in good shape.

spooler

Sorry to hear that.

If they can get it out of a locked, well lit, and gated community - they can get it anywhere. I don't think you will ever see her again - sounds very professional to me and she is probably on her way to some 3rd world country in a container right now.

:frown:

It is probably in a container on it's way to Nigeria... it will be the first "real" Nigerian ebay NSX auction in history! :tongue:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss...

Was your garage open?

I hope whoever stole your car gets thrown in jail, and made Butch's girlfriend for a very long time...

Levi

I'm really sorry to hear about this but we all have to keep in mine that because these cars are becoming more rare as they get older plus more affordable we may have alot more of this kind of thing happening. So we all should keep in mind that no matter where we live we should be very security conscious. Always lock doors set alarms and if possible get some kind of tracking system these things can help in more ways then one.

My mother once had her car stolen by a co-workers daughter. she over heard my mom talking about new car and went into the locker room and took her keys and drove out the parking lot with the car and picked up her boyfriend for a joy ride. lucky thing she had lojack and the police picked them in the car parked eating chinese food.. How crazy it that

Good luck on the recovery of your vehicle...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I can relate to how violated you must feel. I had two motorcycles stolen from me during college. The police recovered one of my bikes in Compton, however, it was stripped. :mad:

i hope for the best in your recovery... you got a great looking one there too...:frown:

Sorry to hear about your nsx. Just before x-mas someone tried to steal our escalade ext from the spaggetti factory parking lot in Rancho Cordova,CA. We just got it back about 2 weeks ago, and after driving it around we knew we had to trade it in. So we pick up our 07 escalade esv in 6 weeks (custom ordered). I even started a thread after that happend about the worries I felt with driving the nsx around. I have to admitt, I was more than parinoid to drive the nsx around. An earlier post said that this might become a more regular accurance with prices dropping the way they are, sadly I think he's right. The best advise I was givin was to purchase the quick release hub with the momo steering wheel. I'll be putting it on when I get the car back soon. It took me a two weeks to get over the attempted theft of my escalade, I hope it doesn't take you that long. Hoping for the best.

If they do recover the car would it be considered a salvaged car even if it comes back with minor damage? Just wondering.

...The best advise I was givin was to purchase the quick release hub with the momo steering wheel...

While I agree that making our cars more difficult to steal is a priority, I think there are better alternatives that are also easier to implement and use. I have a series of kill switches that need to be switched on/off in order to start my car.

While I agree that making our cars more difficult to steal is a priority, I think there are better alternatives that are also easier to implement and use. I have a series of kill switches that need to be switched on/off in order to start my car.

Kill switches meaning to kill the person in the drivers seat if the correct button is not switched off?:smile:
I like the idea of kill switches but I don't think Im savy enough to install such a device.

Its a horrible way to start off 2007!!!!

...An earlier post said that this might become a more regular accurance with prices dropping the way they are, sadly I think he's right....

am i missing something? why would they get stolen more now that they are coming down in price?? there are still the same number of them on the road, so it's still a high risk car.... you'd think with the prices coming down and the risk being the same, there would be less thefts... no?

hook up coil springed spike to the battery. have it in the seat....

when you dont push off the off switch and try to start the car, it shoots the probes in your but and a relay makes the connection to the 12 volt battery cable..... or even better, hook that baby uip to a capasitor for more juice. use like 4 gauge wire for some real fun.

its time for me to get that kill switch going.:biggrin:

am i missing something? why would they get stolen more now that they are coming down in price?? there are still the same number of them on the road, so it's still a high risk car.... you'd think with the prices coming down and the risk being the same, there would be less thefts... no?

yea, I'm really not seeing the correlation here either... :confused:

Thanks everyone for your kind words and comments...

It's just starting to hit me that I no longer have an NSX... at first I was okay with the idea of it being stolen, I figured I'd just get another one, but after searching all day yesterday and today for another, it's so hard to find the right one all over again...

Anyways, I think in reference to the price of the nsx's going down and thefts...it could be related to the fact that younger people are able to purchase nsx's that are salvaged or damaged or need work whom might also be more willing to steal another nsx to repair theirs....just my .02

Either way, if it is found I believe it'll be conisdered salvaged even if there is no damage, just the fact that it was wrongfully taken leaves alot of unknowns that could have happened to it.

I'll keep everyone posted on what happens and what the insurance company tells me when they contact me and what car I'll be driving next... well after the rental car that is....

I figured I'd just get another one, but after searching all day yesterday and today for another, it's so hard to find the right one all over again...

best of luck... i know it'll be hard to find a replacement. but i'm sure patience and a little luck on your side, you'll find one that'll be perfect. look forward to nothing but good news! :frown:

Back