• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stoptech BBK on 04 with OEM 17/17's :)

Finally got these installed, thought I would try a new color and went with the yellow and cross drilled for front and rear. I used the 15mm front and 25mm H&R spacers and bilsteins on lower perch. Everything else is stock, simple and clean :)

IMG_4352_zps660b8f79.jpg

IMG_4351_zps19274f8f.jpg

IMG_4348-2_zps71caa4e7.jpg

IMG_4358_zps589f5552.jpg

IMG_4360_zpsb3b8a7c0.jpg

IMG_4354_zpseca0d575.jpg

Very nice, just the way it should have come from the factory! Lol, I love the yellow and the drilled rotors.. but may be biased though ;) Although I think for your car silver or black calipers would have been my choice though. Congrats, these cars desperately need world class brakes IMO.

Last edited:
NEED WIDE ANGKE PICS!!! These are too up close. Can we see the whole car in a side shot please?

^OP mentioned he was on Bilstein shocks set to the lower perch.

BBK's are baller. baller baller baller......

+1 for more pics!

Looks GREAT! Gorgeous. Love it.

Some day......

Bbk on stock wheels, wow

I love how mine look with stock wheels. Because it really fills the wheel with brake as the stock wheels are 17" and just big enough stuffed with a BBK.

I was going to do yellow but now I am painting them. I think yellow on silver is perfect.

Silverneek you've done a good job with the car. Going mild with nice classy upgrades.

Back