• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STUPID question

ok this is gonna make me sound like a total noobie so dont bash me please :D

anyway, I had a video of some guys who supposedly rented this black nsx (been looking for new nsx vids all the time) and were in a parking lot doing doughnuts in it. What caught my attention was it looked like it was only 1-wheel peelin it......now this isnt true right? a car like this should definately 2-wheel peel.

Just wanting to make sure, I dont know where to find something like that from besides a nsx owner.

p.s. if you got any sweet nsx vids that arent on this site or kazaa (not many on there) let me know please :cool:

thanks.

1 wheel peel? I suppose u mean the front 2 and the center rear didnt peel.. the only one peel must be the outer rear one huh? why do you think its a 2 wheel peel? it might be because of the rear differencial

Sorry if that didnt make any sense.

basically what im asking, is if you are sitting still, and do a burnout, will both tires in the back be spinning and leaving rubber.

In the video only one rear wheel was doing that, but he was doing doughnuts, so that could have made the car act differently.

The NSX is equipped with a limited slip diff stock so the car should have been spinning both rears. It is possible that the diff is worn out though. If your looking for more videos I have one here and there are more to be found here and here.

no the wheel was moving, when I look at it again it seems like the other wheel does start smoking, but not very much. his LSD could be worn or maybe its just the way hes doin the doughnuts.

by the way thanks for the links 96, ill be gettin these. (sucks that racingflix is slow, but I guess thats so they can sell their fast servers to subscribers)

ok its gotta be 2-wheel peel, I found another doughtnut video on a site and when doing a doughnut just the inside tire spins, because he went both ways, and each time only the inside tire was smoking.

Weight transfer could be the answer. When doing donuts, the inside wheel lifts up. Pit was so lightly loaded that it lost most or all contact with the road. It would still spin, but would not leave rubber evidence on the pavement.

Just a possibility......

Back