• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Summer NSX meet @ Hoehn Acura?

Hey NSXers, sorry I have not been stopping by lately. I have been really busy at the company...thats a good thing for me I guess.

I enjoyed meeting many of you last time we had a meet at Hoehn(Winter 2003) I think its time to plan another one. We have not been able to put a meet together sooner due to change in upper management and recent additions to our Auto group. We are big supporters of the NSX community. I have personally sold 6 the last 2 yrs(yes including the Orange one to Mr. Moore).

So get with me and lets try to put one together. As far as timing goes, we will not be able to hold one in July because of the upcoming Acura tennis classic in La Costa. We will be overwhelmed with supplying all the Acuras for the Classic. The first 10 days or so of August will work well for us.

I can be contacted at [email protected], or call me at the office 760-438-9599.

Look forward to meeting everybody again.

PS. Randy thanks for the info.

You need to pick a specific date. Everyone is so busy with work and family that we need appropriate time to plan and schedule our calendars. JMHO

Back