• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday April 13th Monthly Meet Event

Hi all,
In April I am planning on something differrent for a change.
Since April 1st through April 30th is our State's Tulip Festival Month, I am planning to have us celebrate our NSX meet surround by beautiful scenery.
According to weather history report, April 13th is 95% of the time dry and nice. Sunday morning's traffic should be nice too.

So I am working on more details on how we're going to get there (drive of course) then where we're going to grab brunch, etc.

Please feel free to chime in your opinions and suggestions.

1. Dan NA1/2-R (1)
2. nsx#75 (2?)
3. Fowlers (2?)
4. Sarge (1)
5. John
6. mpkr91
7. Velveeta
8. Wigginsville (2)
9. Slownsxt

zoogengaarde.jpg

Tulip3.jpg

Tulip1.jpg

Tulip2.jpg

Tulip.jpg

2008_tulip_map.jpg

Last edited:
I am in, I hope Sarge will join us....last I told him he said "it is kind of gay isn't it?" :biggrin:

I know great roads to the farms, we do Tulip fest every year. i will send you the map. Brunch at La Conner may be????

Last edited:
Pics look beautiful. Rhonda and I have never done the Tulip festival. Sounds like fun, I know La Conner has great breakfast.

then we could drive mosquito lake road. The road that was made for an NSX. Well before it was born.

Hi all:

I'd be there if I could find a 91-93 Sebring Silver with an automatic. Oh yea, it has to be for sale.

Still searching.

Dave

Hi all:

I'd be there if I could find a 91-93 Sebring Silver with an automatic. Oh yea, it has to be for sale.

Still searching.

Dave

Hi Dave,
How are you? long time no see.
Just come anyway, because finding a Sebring Silver Auto is like finding a needle in the hay stack. Sarge, has one but I don't think it's FS though:frown:
Good luck as always.

Dan

Dan, Chris(lotus) and Bill are coming too! I need to show you the back road before the meet. There will be a lot of cars in the afternoon that day in & out of I-5. We can check out ice cream stop/produce stands along the way.

I am off tomorrow, lets drive! :cool: get your racing shoes ready!

Chris and Bill (may be 2 more cars) will meet me at my house that morning, anyone is welcome! Pm me for direction, I live very close to I-5.

Please do come out, I am sure Nancy will enjoy it more than us guys will. I meant to make this event for our significant others.

Dan

Just don't park next to Dan or you will have to pay to get a door ding removed. :-/

Sounds like maybe we will meet at Arnon's first then head up. What do you think Arnon? Oh, by the way, lets do our next track day soon. I need to get my returning drivers cert.

Late bloom this year? :frown: Meet at my house should be fun.....Track day or afternoon lapping? Let me know when guys :) :smile: John, can you setup this one? I know Dan is anxious to kick my butt w/his powerful light weight NSX-R! Weather should be better soon.

I will be heading that way this weekend. Will give some updates by Monday.
I hope the weather gets better for next week. So far it's shower for next Sunday.... :(
So what's everyone's opinions on this? should be move to Sunday the 20th?
Please give me some feedback, as I don't want us to play in the rain.
Also, looks like the bulbs will be late this year so 20th should be right on.

Please chime in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. There's no hurry on my part to get back on the track with the NSX. I believe the Kart track should be done by this summer.

lets round table the talk on Tuesday, weather forecasts will be better assumed by then. Dan, you would rather go back to the training wheels than run with the big dogs. Track day will be soon:biggrin: :wink:

lets round table the talk on Tuesday, weather forecasts will be better assumed by then. Dan, you would rather go back to the training wheels than run with the big dogs. Track day will be soon:biggrin: :wink:

Fowlers, as soon as I got my suspension noise figured out, I'll hit the track with you guys.

OK, so I drove by the farm today. Some blooming but not too crazy. I believe they have late bloom this year due to the cold weather we have lately. Well, just hope that the weather gets better.
This Thursday Arnon and I will drive through the route then we will figure out a nice route for our drive.

Last edited:
Back