• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday April 13th Monthly Meet Event

How about we do this on the 13th and do something else on the 20th? Or vis versa?

We can meet more than once a month. :)

Update,
The meet will move to the 20th, please try to make it if you can. I really like to have us meet in a fair weather conditions as some of us don't like rains on our beloved NSXs.
Thanks all for the input.

Hello from afar.Myron here from Boise.I might be able to even make it there.I have to be in Leavenworth for work 22nd depending on roads I might make the drive early and hook up.I have to talk to Fowler see if I could flop at his pad.

Ahhh,
The weather report says its hot and dusty for the 13th. Lets drive ladies:biggrin:

And yes,
Little orphan boy can stay at house of Fowler for the 20th drive:wink:

Ahhh,
The weather report says its hot and dusty for the 13th. Lets drive ladies:biggrin:

And yes,
Little orphan boy can stay at house of Fowler for the 20th drive:wink:

Besides weather, there would be not much blooming for those beautiful flowers...;)
Give it another week they will be full bloomed.

:frown: Sarge thats tough but I hope things work out for ya. It sounds like you have some new car plans in work though:biggrin:

Was the NSX your DD?

I hope the weather is great for you guys on Sat. Aweosme for you to throw that NSX#75 :)

My NSX is still in project mode and should be ready I think towards the end of the month and I hope to be coming out to events more :)

If you guys want to do something Sat 12th, I am having BBQ for Sarge(go away dinner for his NSX:frown:). You are all welcome around 4:30 p.m.
As for April 20th, Sarge will drive w/me.:biggrin:

Here is the 411 on the Tulips.

- All yellow
- Lots of pollen in the air
- Ridiculous amounts of stop n' go traffic
- Harley guys have taken over all gas stations
- Average speed 0-7mph (13mph is peak here)
- Same story in La Conner, Deception Pass, Mt Vernon, I5, etc...

Here is the 411 on the Tulips.

- All yellow
- Lots of pollen in the air
- Ridiculous amounts of stop n' go traffic
- Harley guys have taken over all gas stations
- Average speed 0-7mph (13mph is peak here)
- Same story in La Conner, Deception Pass, Mt Vernon, I5, etc...

I'm going to try and go for a drive tomorrow (13th) since I got side tracked today...but at least my car is clean.

If anyone wants to drive out East...hit a brew pub or two, let me know.
I think it'll be nice till the evening.

Sooooo...it's supposed to possible SNOW this weekend. I can't imagine that's good for tulips.

What's the status of this?

Back