• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

super GT body kit

from the blurry pics at the bottom, it looks like that's what they're doing - making a superGT-style kit (not replica).... unfortunately, they'd never be able to make it look quite like the real deal :frown:
all i know is that, if it looks decent, i'll buy it as soon as it comes out:smile:

Hello DJ here,
Yes, we are making it and it is just about ready to be painted. More final pics soon and it is very streetable (if that's a word...) because it is not quite as wide (10cm JGTC, ours is 6cm) and not as low. Also the wheels/tire combination used on JGT cars are super huge and not many people here are going to ride around on racing slicks to go to the mall...:smile: although if you did it would look mad cool...
DJ

Let me clear up the pics for you guys:smile: . We know this is work-in-progress pic

GT-ROM.jpg

Hope thats clear enough :wink:

just so you know..... i'm buying that ASAP :biggrin:
i've been WAITING :wink:

that looks sweet. can you post any more pics?? i'm sure there are a few here that would like to see, b/c they'll be buying too :smile:

i'm gonna have to take out a loan for this kit.....
then i'm gonna need to rebuild the engine so i can give my car balls (turbo or supercharger) to match the kit

that's gonna be more than i paid for my car to begin with :eek:

i'd like to see some pics of the front :smile:
does it bowl up like the real deal??

6cm is WIDE - what kind of spacers do you need on THAT?

(sorry for all the posts, i'm just really excited)
when will it be available to us??

Hey guys,
We are still figuring out what size works best, it should be similar to the Sorcery's wheels as well. As for the front we are in the final phases, the canards are being molded and the rear side ducts are as well. Like I said the next photos will be something painted and with the 2007 GT Wing as well. I'll keep you posted and I can't wait to put this on one of my project cars as well. I also have a line on some center lock rims...but they are not cheap...

http://dj4th.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Last edited:
I had Sorcery kit before and this one is very much different. The fender on this one slanting at the top very much like the recent JGTC cars compare to Sorcery one which is flat. Also at the bottom of the fender is flat and Sorcery one is curving inwards. Rear fender is also different in shape. I'd prefer this one than Sorcery and may actually order this GT kit if I got the budget again. I like it being not too wide as the Sorcery due the the size of rim to be fitted. Also GT-One please remake the fender liner for the front just enough to cover the condensor fan from road debri and the rear air scoops. Last time mine does not have those as the oem fender liners are not wide enough to be attached to the wide fenders. Thanks.

Hey guys,
We are still figuring out what size works best, it should be similar to the Sorcery's wheels as well. As for the front we are in the final phases, the canards are being molded and the rear side ducts are as well. Like I said the next photos will be something painted and with the 2007 GT Wing as well. I'll keep you posted and I can't wait to put this on one of my project cars as well. I also have a line on some center lock rims...but they are not cheap...

http://dj4th.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

you seem to have an awesome website as far as selection.
do you happen to have one in english?
be the perfect one stop for all your needs.

***answered my own questions....sorry!!

Back