• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercharged engine

Supercharged engine/Rear view

My supercharged engine at the Toronto Speedorama 2004

Attachments

• dsc00024.jpg
    dsc00024.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 8,363
Last edited:
supercharge nsx

hey ..k it fell very fast and i have no complain except clucth 8 time i change it CTstage2 it ok for know 2time no more with that brand

Re: supercharge nsx

Devilside said:
hey ..k it fell very fast and i have no complain except clucth 8 time i change it CTstage2 it ok for know 2time no more with that brand

huh? Slow down... take a deep breath, and lets try that again! :D

I wish I knew the feeling!!! :D btw, I was born in Toronto and lived out there in the Mississaga/Oakville area. ;)

Holy crapola!! Are all the superchargers that big??!!! I've seen them on other cars (s2000, 350Z), and it looks stock from the outside. I guess theres no way of hiding that thing underneath the engine cover, huh?:eek:

Can I ask why you have a K&N air filter decal when you have the Gruppe M filter on or is the K&N on the inside of it :confused:

Hey I'm in Toronto too... I wanna see your car when the weather warms up! You're not friends with the parts guy (Kevin) at Acura Sherway by any chance are you?

hey.. you are right kevin is a good friend and close by neigbor .mike

Ah ok :D Yeah he was telling me about his friend Mike's "awesome NSX setup" with a GruppeM. In fact, when I was looking to get my wheels, I believe he gave you a call to get some advice on your current setup etc. Looking forward to hooking up with you this year on some runs once the weather warms up! Take care!

Hi...Cantrell Concepts .MIKE from devilside thank for all the work you guy put in to make my devil shine ,you can not believe the look in there faces :eek:...will i don't have any hi res pic ,still trying how to work this comp.:confused:it about time you guy see your finished product three year i guess i been keeping it for myself ...:D :D

Back