• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercharged nsx with pride V2?

Dave (this might apply to both Daves),

Any thoughts or experiences with the stock CTSC kit and a straight thru bypass pre-cat? I'm concerned it will run too lean with so much free flowing airflow.

Put a limit switch on your valve position to trigger another map in your EMS :wink: That's what I plan on doing for my turbos!

Dave

Netviper SC has my Comptech. When I had it one my car (92) I ranit with both the JGTC and the GTLW center-exit exhaust and test pipes. The car did run lean at or around 7700. I never hit the rev limiter anyways so no big deal to me. The GTLW was loud as hell. I bought some Radon tech cats and put back on my JGTC and it toned it down alot.

Lean wish it still ran slightly lean at redline.
Thanks for the heads up!

Put a limit switch on your valve position to trigger another map in your EMS :wink: That's what I plan on doing for my turbos!

Dave
oh whaaaaa! That's a great idea!

...On the test pipe smell (on a supercharged car). If you are tuned right like my AEM is to be at 14.7 there is no bad smells at idle or cruise. The Pride is much louder without cats.

Are you running the EMS or FIC?

14.7:1 at idle and cruise? I like that number but ain't that a bit lean?

Back