• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supertest sportauto (Germany)

photo-13009-999a0ae1.jpg

Thats one reason I didn't go for the carbon roof option nor the lower carbon stuff. It gets too beaten.

Last edited:
If the Nissan GT-R Nismo is capable of lapping the Nordschleife in 7:08 then I expect the new NSX to be somewhere close to that, maybe even a few seconds ahead.

https://nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/

It has been shown that the new NSX is barely faster than the base model GTR so I don't think that number is going to be mind blowing. Also Nissan usually has the best possible drivers achieving those numbers. This is a third party test so numbers are going to be more realistic.

The car is a true stock production car whereas the manufacturer's cars used for these tests are sometimes if not usually questionable.

This roof looks like it has been hit by flying debris due to the large crack and slight scuff further back on the roof. Being that this car sees race tracks I am not too sure I could call this poor craftsmanship. The leather on the seat though, definitely.

When my local dealer got their first car I went to check it out, the dealership noted the same thing about these seats. They were already seeing cracks in the seats and they were just prepping the car for the owner to pick up. They only had the car for a few days and no one but the dealership employees touched the car.

Last edited:
.drats , I was about to bring to market semi aniline condoms........arrrrg...

3 more days to go....than the new sport auto magazine 01/2017 is available.

Try to get perfect pdf files from the last and next issue.

BTW....I will get a new Honda NSX for 3 days test next year in may.
3 days are enough to check the car completly.

I agree. That roof seems looks as if something hit. Although it doesn't look chipped, it looks like demalination. Or maybe something minor hit and whatever topcoat they used did not adhere so nicely. Unsure but for such an expensive car that worries me.

News from sportauto.....

The new NSX supertest at the Nordschleife is not viewable at the next issue (01/2017), which will be available this friday.
They had some problems with the dyno
It seems that dynoing the NSX Hybrid isnt that easy, so they had to go to MAHA (german dyno manufacturer) directly.
So, a big delay and no time for a complete report, means we have to wait another month.
Bummer.

Thanks for posting the Type R review. I am really curious what was up with the ECU having a speed/rpm limiter.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the Type R review. I am really curious what was up with the ECU having a speed/rpm limiter.

Nothing strange about that! In Japan, all road cars are limited to a speed of 180 km/hour (kph). Most even have a speedo that doesn't read beyond 180 km/hour.
This Type-R was imported into the UK from Japan so therefore it had the limiter installed.
Export cars don't have this limitation.

Hier gibt es im ams Archiv nochmals den NSX-R Supertest von 2002.
http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/supertest/honda-nsx-r-sehr-r-freulich-1041188.html

Schade, dass es damals noch nicht den Müller prüft Zusatz gab, also die Leistungsmessung des Fahrzeuges.
Wäre interessant gewesen.
Ich weiß, dass OF-RD 86 knapp 305 PS hatte, bevor der Wagen zum Rennwagen umgebaut wurde.

Interessant sind die Beschleuinigungswerte bis 200 km/h, da gibt es den größten Unterschied.
Während der NSX-R (NA2) mit 1.244 kg Leichtbau 18,2 sec brauchte, beschleunigt der Neue in 11,5 sec auf diese Geschwindigkeit.

Last edited:
unfortunately same time as the GTR that does not have all the electric bits, still a great time but wish it was a bit faster than that

Actually, the nismo GTR did the ring in 7:08.....

Back