• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Support NSX Prime.

Just noticed there are a ton of users and vendors on Prime, that have only "registered " classification, maybe time to solicit donors? just curious. I would be willing to throw in a few bucks again......Love my Prime......

Thumbs up :) Its always good to give back

I personally think NSXPrime should be part of NSXCA and affiliates so it's paid members only. Vendor should pay more since they're doing business here, you gain some and should dish out more. All new user should allow a temporary access to only certain threads, maybe 30 days trial. If they like it and they will, they will sign up for NSXCA and affiliates. Just taking advertising payment is not going to keep this site up. This site has so much information, it's like a library of NSX! I'm all for paid access only.

I concur!! There have been countless items in the NSX Parts for Sale that I'm SURE they have been snapped up by non-members. In another forum I am a member of, the classified sections are Private until you join. Others have a minimum amount of posts or join period before you can sell and send PM's I believe as well.

One of the best forum in the web. Doesnt hurt to donate. All the info on prime are invaluable.

I'm happy to support Nsxprime, but I don't think it should be mandatory. Coming here and reading this site every day for a year (before I donated) is partly what convinced me to buy an NSX. Once I was on the hunt I figures it would be good karma, so I donated, and whaddya know... It worked!

How do you even donate? I looked around for a few mins yesterday & still don't know how to donate. Sure I could "Google it", I don't know about anyone else but I'm not gonna search around to give money. It would be smart to put a donate button either next to the Facebook button up up or to the left of the search box. Personally I would remove that Facebook button as it just takes you to Facebook, its pointless. Even if it did take you to the NSX Facebook page you're taking posters there & giving them an option to post somewhere else about NSX's other than here.

I can think of a handful of other things that should be done that would improve the site & increase posting....

-Me, owner of a website with an Alexa rank of 4,500 in the US & 16,500 in the world. (2 1/2 year old site)

How do you even donate? I looked around for a few mins yesterday & still don't know how to donate. Sure I could "Google it", I don't know about anyone else but I'm not gonna search around to give money. It would be smart to put a donate button either next to the Facebook button up up or to the left of the search box. Personally I would remove that Facebook button as it just takes you to Facebook, its pointless. Even if it did take you to the NSX Facebook page you're taking posters there & giving them an option to post somewhere else about NSX's other than here.

I can think of a handful of other things that should be done that would improve the site & increase posting....

-Me, owner of a website with an Alexa rank of 4,500 in the US & 16,500 in the world. (2 1/2 year old site)

I will help you.
http://www.nsxprime.com/members/member_central.htm

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/payments.php

i completely agree with Lamchop168, Spa2KJT, and Brooklynzson. just sayin' for the record...

Last edited:

+1. I really appreciate Texas91Brent bringing this up. I've often wondered how members had prime titles other than "registered user." I'm happy to donate but think it might be a good idea to make how to do this a little more obvious. The alternative would be to periodically solicit for donations.

If you are logged in, this link will take you to the subscriptions page where you can donate:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/payments.php

you can also get there by clicking "settings" in the top right hand corner, followed by "Paid subscriptions" on the left hand side menu

Last edited:
Back