• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension Forum option.

Does anyone else feel that there may be the need to set up a forum specific for suspension discussions? I have been searching through threads posted all over the place and just thought that a forum for this could be helpful.

That is all. :smile:

Last edited:
I agree I think we should talk about it before getting suspended from Prime or receiving an infraction...:biggrin: :biggrin:

Ok, in seriousness, yes because it seems there are a milllion different ways to set up the NSX and some things don't work well with others, seems like the NSX-R sway bar is a typical issue

If there's a stereo forum, an FI forum and a tires & wheels forum it's not unreasonable to imagine a suspension forum...a lot of suspension options have appeared in the last couple of years...it's got my vote! :biggrin:

Rather than just having a suspension forum; why not have a driveline forum? That would cover everything from suspension to brakes etc etc

But wouldn't the Track Talk cover all that anyway?

Rather than just having a suspension forum; why not have a driveline forum? That would cover everything from suspension to brakes etc etc

But wouldn't the Track Talk cover all that anyway?
Good idea!
Tuning forum might also be nice with some sub forums for brakes, suspension, NA tuning, exhaust/headers, etc

Let's make a poll out of this!

I'm not going to make a separate forum for every part of the car. If there is enough interest in a suspension forum I might add it, but interest so far doesn't seem overwhelming. A lot of car forums have a tires/wheels/suspension forum. I could add it there too. Andrew brings up a good point in that suspension talk is going to be different for a lot of people - track suspension discussion for example would probably still be in the track forum.

...That way DocL is happy; and the main pages doesnt get clutered up

Thanks. :smile: There have been a few more posts requesting suspension information scattered around, hopefully something can be arranged shortly.

Once again Lud. This is your home and any additions are greatly appreciated by us nomads. :wink:

i'ah like suspenders.. day keep ma pants sup.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm not going to make a separate forum for every part of the car. If there is enough interest in a suspension forum I might add it, but interest so far doesn't seem overwhelming. A lot of car forums have a tires/wheels/suspension forum. I could add it there too. Andrew brings up a good point in that suspension talk is going to be different for a lot of people - track suspension discussion for example would probably still be in the track forum.

I've been researching suspension and brakes for a while now, and you're right, there doesn't seem to be an overwhelming interest with people I've talked to about it at meets over the last 9 months. I like your suggestion that it be combined into the existing tires/wheels forum... maybe tires/wheels/suspension/brakes forum.

Maybe a general tuning forum?
With sub forums:
Body
Suspension
etc

Back