• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

suspension more or less .... a vote?

Most nsx owners at least 90% Iam sure changed their suspension. Now Iam sure we all lower it. We all raised the spring rate but now for the question? Only the type r & the s came with more + spring rate in the front and less in the rear which improved the cars handling so to speak. Our nsx less in the front more in the rear, So what did our 90% nsx fans decided to do with new suspension. I went less - in the front Thank you RICK.

I am using a JDM Type S and love it.

Me too.

12kg upfront, 10kg rear. Toda Fightex coilovers.

Also stiffened up the front with CT sway and NSX-R chassis bars, plus other things. Left the stock sway on the back to keep it nice and soft.

Worked awesome for me.

In general terms the accepted spring rates for a track prepared nsx are stiffer front than rear.If you look at past susp threads we all pretty much marval at how or why the jdm aftermarket companies like the stiffer springs in the rear....I've driven them and they sucketh for my driving style too loose,oversteery.. whatever......

My setup is similar to Biobankers: only I have 10kg front and rear, but Dali front sways and NSXR chasis bar. Mclovin it!

In general terms the accepted spring rates for a track prepared nsx are stiffer front than rear.QUOTE]

True story!

Have you driven Stu's NSX? It is a mess! The rear springs are way too stiff!

He was at the shop and the tech asked him how he liked it.

Stu said "nice and tight in the rear".

When he went to pick up his car, he found out that the tech wasnt asking about what Stu was hoping he was!

I think the thought of Stu liking it stiffer in the rear is calling my lunch back up............seeing as he likes to drive backwards though.....

i think the thought of stu liking it stiffer in the rear is calling my lunch back up............seeing as he likes to drive backwards though.....

lol.

Mine is similar to Oyagi's... I just did over the summer Tein Mono Flex front +.6 ~ -3.1" 12 kgf/mm rear 0 ~ -2.7" 14 kgf/mm + EDFC Controller + NSX-R Front anti sway bar + both NSX-R Chassis bars on the front. I left the stock rear anti sway in and Thom's Camber correction system on the rear. Car drives great can be dialed softer for the street and then harder for the track. I was surprised at how smooth the ride quailty was after the install.

WOW guys it's a big help and for other nsx owners for this information that the peoples vote say stiffer front spring rate is better and stiffer front sway bar and the nsx-r bars. A tigher front end is the way to go thanks a lot everyone ..... So I guess Stu puts his peanut butter in the fridge right because he likes it hard WOW lol anymore thanks Rick

Back